Get Your Scots Wirds Oot and Caa Awa!
11 June, 2019
University of Glasgow, Wolfson Medical Building, Hugh Fraser Seminar Room, University Avenue, Glasgow G12 8QQ
Bring your favourite Scots word to this interactive workshop on multilingual strands in Scots and learn how to uncover their histories using free online resources, with expert linguists Dr Joanna Kopaczyk and Prof Carole Hough from the University of Glasgow.
The Wolfson Medical School Building is C8 on this map.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Glasgow Science Festival
- International Women’s Day – #EachforEqual: What Difference Does a Decade Make?
- Roots Festival – An Evening with Wullie, George and Friends
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party
- Evening of Stories and Songs with Kirstin Innes and Outi Smith
- Aye Write 2020: Memoirs and Confessions – Justified Sinners Speakeasy
- Books at the Botanics
- Creative Conversations: Niall O’Gallagher
- It’s Time To Talk About Mental Health – Part Two
- Aye Write:Claudia Hammond, The Art of Rest
- Aye Write: Andrew Greig and Chris Agee
- Paisley Book Festival: Jenny’s Well Press presents: Writers and Rebellion
- Aye Write: Stewart Ennis and Okechuwu Nzelu
- Rootsy Rammy
- The Muse at the Playhouse with Linda Jaxson
- More Than Words – Poetry Night with Imogen Stirling
- Lin Anderson at Weegie Wednesday
- Campire Club Rousing Rebels, Paisley
- Paisley Book Festival: Opening Night: Radical Renfrewshire
- What’s This Script with Jenny Lindsay, Paisley Book Festival
- Poets in the Library – Paisley Book Festival