Drumchapel Food Bank: Volunteer / Donate
Drumchapel Food Bank is looking to recruit 2 new volunteers.
If you have a clean drivers licence and access to your own vehicle please contact Oonagh for more information. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience working in a support role and PVG scheme membership is preferred.
Items Urgently Required
Tins of Spaghetti,
Tins of Tuna,
Meals in a Can,
Tins of Custard,
Tins of Rice Pudding,
Tins of Tomatoes,
Dried dog food.
Please keep in mind donations of fresh food is accepted at the office on a Monday or Tuesday morning:
KCEDG Main Reception, Unit 9, KCEDG Commercian Centre, Ladyloan Place, G15 8LB.
Donations via Paypal.
You can donate by clicking on the Paypal button on Drumchapel Food Bank website. http://drumchapelfoodbank.co.uk/donating/
All donations are greatly appreciated. Thank you for the continued support.
Main collection point is at Sainburys Drumchapel, 10 Allerdyce Road, Glasgow, G15 6RX or at B&M Bargains based in Drumchapel Shopping Centre.
This section: Food banks
Filed under: Food banks
- Fail Better. Last Year’s Chips – collection for Drumchapel Foodbank, McChuills, 12 January, 2017
- Glasgow Local Food Network Winter Gathering and Ceilidh 20 January, 2017
- Scottish Comedian of the Year, Barrowland Ballroom, Foodbank Fundraiser, 25 November 2016
- Drumchapel Food Bank: Volunteer / Donate
- Untitled Six Live, Falkirk, Thursday, 3 December, 2015
- Walk Of Champions FireWalk – Drumchapel Food Bank Sunday, 6 December 2015
- Drumchapel Food Bank