Drumchapel Food Bank
Can you help by donating any of the following items?
The Drumchapel Foodbanks stock room is almost empty. Increasing demand for the service means that more and more food and necessary items are required.
Running out of the following:
Fray Bentos Pies,
You can donate in a number of ways.
By dropping off food donations at collections points. this includes,
– Salisbury’s Drumchapel,
– B&M Bargains Drumchapel,
– KCEDG Main Reception, Unit 9, Ladyloan Place, Drumchapel, G15 8LB.
If you cannot make it directly to the collection points you can also donate through one of the following options,
-Sending a cheque, payable to Drumchapel Foodbank and post to KCEDG Main Reception, Unit 9, Ladyloan Place, Drumchapel, G15 8LB.
-Holding a food collection among family, friends or work mates which can be collected
If any of these options appeal to you then please feel free to contact Oonagh for more information on email@example.com or by phone on 0141 944 3335.
‘We urgently require donations so any help you could give us at this time would be greatly appreciated.’
Thank you for all the help and support.
Looking for Volunteers
Volunteers needed for the following: Food Distribution, Driver, Welcome and Customer Support
If you would like to find out more please contact Oonagh on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Drumchapel Foodbank is running low on donations. We urgently require food donations as soon as possible. If you would like to make any donations to the foodbank please drop them at Unit 9, KCEDG Main Reception, Ladyloan Place, Drumchapel, G15 8LB.
You can also hand donations in to Sainsbury’s Drumchapel or B&M Bargains Drumchapel.
Below is a list of items we urgently require.
Donations can be made directly to our office, KCEDG, Unit 9, Ladyloan Place, Drumchapel, G15 8LB or Sainsbury’s Drumchapel or B&M Bargains Drumchapel.
This section: Food banks, Joiners Corner, Pat's Home Page Blog
4 responses to “Drumchapel Food Bank”
- Christmas Cracker at Royal Concert Hall 2019
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu 2019
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow
- Wine Tasting at The Lansdowne – Mother India’s Cafe
- Ball of Fire, GFT
- Book Week Scotland 2019
- Let Glasgow Flourish: The Case for a Metropolitan City Boundary, Ian R. Mitchell
- Strathclyde Park Fireworks Display 2019
- Adura Onashile: Artist and Playwright, Creative Conversations
- A Gift to Glasgow from New York, The Hunterian
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Return to Tuscany 2019
- Pat Byrne’s blog: Last week was quite a week
- SAFR Takeover/The Primevals/The Reverse Cowgirls
- Mòd 2019: Gaelic Conversation Café Public CCA
- CINE[STHESIA]: Filmichean Gàidhlig/ Gaelic Films Ghlaschu Mod 2019