Drumchapel Food Bank
Drumchapel Food Bank are taking every precaution possible with regard to Covid-19
– If you are over the age of 70 and have ANY underlying issues, please remain at home.
– Bring your own lunch as lunch will now not be provided
– Hands must be sanitised upon entering and exiting the premises.
– Fresh food will not be provided until further notice, we can now only offer essentials and non perishable
– The drop in will operate on a 10 in 10 out system.
List of most needed items
URGENT Run Out Of These Items
– Tinned Mac n Cheese
– Tiined Ravioli
– Tinned Minced Beef
– Tinned Irish Stew
– Tinned Spaghetti/Hoops
– Tinned Vegetables (ie Peas, Carrots, Sweetcorn, Potatoes etc)
– Instant Noodles/Pasta ‘n’ Sauce
– Shampoo/Shower Gel/Conitioner
– Tinned Rice Pudding
– Tinned Custard
– Tinned Fruit
– Tinned Mac n Cheese
– Tinned Curry
– Tinned Stew
– Tinned Beans ‘n’ Sausages
– Tinned Meat Balls
– Tinned/Jarred Hot Dogs
– Washing Powder
– Tinned Vegetables (Potatoes/Carrots/Peas/Sweetcorn etc.)
– UHT Milk
– Tinned Spaghetti/Spaghetti Hoops
– Tinned Meats (Chicken/Ham/Bacon Grill)
– Frey Bentos Pies
– Tinned Tuna/Fish
– Nappies Sizee 4/5/6
– Baby Wipes
– Pasta ‘n’ Sauce
– Dog Food
– Baby Milk (All brands and ages)
You can donate in a number of ways.
By dropping off food donations at collections points. this includes,
– Salisbury’s Drumchapel,
– B&M Bargains Drumchapel,
– KCEDG Main Reception, Unit 9, Ladyloan Place, Drumchapel, G15 8LB.
If you cannot make it directly to the collection points you can also donate through one of the following options,
-Sending a cheque, payable to Drumchapel Foodbank and post to KCEDG Main Reception, Unit 9, Ladyloan Place, Drumchapel, G15 8LB.
If any of these options appeal to you then please feel free to contact Oonagh for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0141 944 3335.
‘We urgently require donations so any help you could give us at this time would be greatly appreciated.’
Thank you for all the help and support.
Looking for Volunteers
Volunteers needed for the following: Food Distribution, Driver, Welcome and Customer Support
If you would like to find out more please contact Oonagh on email@example.com
The Drumchapel Foodbank is running low on donations. We urgently require food donations as soon as possible. If you would like to make any donations to the foodbank please drop them at Unit 9, KCEDG Main Reception, Ladyloan Place, Drumchapel, G15 8LB.
You can also hand donations in to Sainsbury’s Drumchapel or B&M Bargains Drumchapel.
This section: Coronavirus, Food banks, Joiners Corner, Local Projects, Pat's Home Page Blog
4 responses to “Drumchapel Food Bank”
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- West End Festival 2021
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Janine Jansen: Falling for Stradivari, GFT
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Eglinton Country Park – Helen Rose Outdoors
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- Wully Davidson’s Bus Pass Rambles: Warm Day in the West Highlands
- Riverside Festival 2021
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Glasgow Connects, Glasgow Science Festival 2021
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- It’s Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Women’s Work, Nature and the Colonies – Climate Change Screenings