Drumchapel Food Bank
Drumchapel Food Bank are taking every precaution possible with regard to Covid-19
– If you are over the age of 70 and have ANY underlying issues, please remain at home.
– Bring your own lunch as lunch will now not be provided
– Hands must be sanitised upon entering and exiting the premises.
– Fresh food will not be provided until further notice, we can now only offer essentials and non perishable
– The drop in will operate on a 10 in 10 out system.
List of most needed items
URGENT Run Out Of These Items
– Tinned Mac n Cheese
– Tiined Ravioli
– Tinned Minced Beef
– Tinned Irish Stew
– Tinned Spaghetti/Hoops
– Tinned Vegetables (ie Peas, Carrots, Sweetcorn, Potatoes etc)
– Instant Noodles/Pasta ‘n’ Sauce
– Shampoo/Shower Gel/Conitioner
– Tinned Rice Pudding
– Tinned Custard
– Tinned Fruit
– Tinned Mac n Cheese
– Tinned Curry
– Tinned Stew
– Tinned Beans ‘n’ Sausages
– Tinned Meat Balls
– Tinned/Jarred Hot Dogs
– Washing Powder
– Tinned Vegetables (Potatoes/Carrots/Peas/Sweetcorn etc.)
– UHT Milk
– Tinned Spaghetti/Spaghetti Hoops
– Tinned Meats (Chicken/Ham/Bacon Grill)
– Frey Bentos Pies
– Tinned Tuna/Fish
– Nappies Sizee 4/5/6
– Baby Wipes
– Pasta ‘n’ Sauce
– Dog Food
– Baby Milk (All brands and ages)
You can donate in a number of ways.
By dropping off food donations at collections points. this includes,
– Salisbury’s Drumchapel,
– B&M Bargains Drumchapel,
– KCEDG Main Reception, Unit 9, Ladyloan Place, Drumchapel, G15 8LB.
If you cannot make it directly to the collection points you can also donate through one of the following options,
-Sending a cheque, payable to Drumchapel Foodbank and post to KCEDG Main Reception, Unit 9, Ladyloan Place, Drumchapel, G15 8LB.
If any of these options appeal to you then please feel free to contact Oonagh for more information on email@example.com or by phone on 0141 944 3335.
‘We urgently require donations so any help you could give us at this time would be greatly appreciated.’
Thank you for all the help and support.
Looking for Volunteers
Volunteers needed for the following: Food Distribution, Driver, Welcome and Customer Support
If you would like to find out more please contact Oonagh on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Drumchapel Foodbank is running low on donations. We urgently require food donations as soon as possible. If you would like to make any donations to the foodbank please drop them at Unit 9, KCEDG Main Reception, Ladyloan Place, Drumchapel, G15 8LB.
You can also hand donations in to Sainsbury’s Drumchapel or B&M Bargains Drumchapel.
This section: Coronavirus, Food banks, Joiners Corner, Local Projects, Pat's Home Page Blog
4 responses to “Drumchapel Food Bank”
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Helen Rose’s Outdoor Diary, Kelvingrove Park, Glasgow. July 2020
- Cottiers At Home – Beer Garden Takeaway Extended Menu, Bottle Shop, Beer Garden Reopening
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Great Styles from Around the Globe at Jasmine Boutique – Gallery
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community
- ‘Here Comes The Moon’ – live stream single launch Starry Skies
- Bob Law’s Blog: Lockdown – Nature in Glasgow
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 – Jazz on a Summer’s Day review by Pat Byrne
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- John Byrne’s 80th Birthday Bash, Paisley Book Festival 2020 review by Pat Byrne