Drumchapel Food Bank
Drumchapel Food Bank are taking every precaution possible with regard to Covid-19
– If you are over the age of 70 and have ANY underlying issues, please remain at home.
– Bring your own lunch as lunch will now not be provided
– Hands must be sanitised upon entering and exiting the premises.
– Fresh food will not be provided until further notice, we can now only offer essentials and non perishable
– The drop in will operate on a 10 in 10 out system.
List of most needed items
URGENT Run Out Of These Items
– Tinned Mac n Cheese
– Tiined Ravioli
– Tinned Minced Beef
– Tinned Irish Stew
– Tinned Spaghetti/Hoops
– Tinned Vegetables (ie Peas, Carrots, Sweetcorn, Potatoes etc)
– Instant Noodles/Pasta ‘n’ Sauce
– Shampoo/Shower Gel/Conitioner
– Tinned Rice Pudding
– Tinned Custard
– Tinned Fruit
– Tinned Mac n Cheese
– Tinned Curry
– Tinned Stew
– Tinned Beans ‘n’ Sausages
– Tinned Meat Balls
– Tinned/Jarred Hot Dogs
– Washing Powder
– Tinned Vegetables (Potatoes/Carrots/Peas/Sweetcorn etc.)
– UHT Milk
– Tinned Spaghetti/Spaghetti Hoops
– Tinned Meats (Chicken/Ham/Bacon Grill)
– Frey Bentos Pies
– Tinned Tuna/Fish
– Nappies Sizee 4/5/6
– Baby Wipes
– Pasta ‘n’ Sauce
– Dog Food
– Baby Milk (All brands and ages)
You can donate in a number of ways.
By dropping off food donations at collections points. this includes,
– Salisbury’s Drumchapel,
– B&M Bargains Drumchapel,
– KCEDG Main Reception, Unit 9, Ladyloan Place, Drumchapel, G15 8LB.
If you cannot make it directly to the collection points you can also donate through one of the following options,
-Sending a cheque, payable to Drumchapel Foodbank and post to KCEDG Main Reception, Unit 9, Ladyloan Place, Drumchapel, G15 8LB.
If any of these options appeal to you then please feel free to contact Oonagh for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0141 944 3335.
‘We urgently require donations so any help you could give us at this time would be greatly appreciated.’
Thank you for all the help and support.
Looking for Volunteers
Volunteers needed for the following: Food Distribution, Driver, Welcome and Customer Support
If you would like to find out more please contact Oonagh on email@example.com
The Drumchapel Foodbank is running low on donations. We urgently require food donations as soon as possible. If you would like to make any donations to the foodbank please drop them at Unit 9, KCEDG Main Reception, Ladyloan Place, Drumchapel, G15 8LB.
You can also hand donations in to Sainsbury’s Drumchapel or B&M Bargains Drumchapel.
This section: Coronavirus, Food banks, Joiners Corner, Local Projects, Pat's Home Page Blog
4 responses to “Drumchapel Food Bank”
- Glasgow Film Festival Announces 2022 Programme
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Roy’s West End View: Battered Boris savaged by top Scots true blues
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Wullie Davidson’s Blog: Extreme Global Weather Events of 2021
- Bob Law’s Blog: An Unusual Cross Country Ski Day in Glasgow
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- G20 Young People to Climb Ben Nevis to support people affected by poverty
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- Is this ‘Black Bitch’ name ban really justified?
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Mother India – Christmas Menu 2021 Set Menus
- Dante and Alasdair Gray Symposium
- Glasgow Film Theatre December Programme 2021
- Christmas Craft and Flea, The Briggait
- Starry Skies at CCA