Drumchapel Food Bank
Can you help by donating any of the following items?
The Drumchapel Foodbanks stock room is almost empty. Increasing demand for the service means that more and more food and necessary items are required.
Running out of the following:
Fray Bentos Pies,
You can donate in a number of ways.
By dropping off food donations at collections points. this includes,
– Salisbury’s Drumchapel,
– B&M Bargains Drumchapel,
– KCEDG Main Reception, Unit 9, Ladyloan Place, Drumchapel, G15 8LB.
If you cannot make it directly to the collection points you can also donate through one of the following options,
-Sending a cheque, payable to Drumchapel Foodbank and post to KCEDG Main Reception, Unit 9, Ladyloan Place, Drumchapel, G15 8LB.
-Holding a food collection among family, friends or work mates which can be collected
If any of these options appeal to you then please feel free to contact Oonagh for more information on email@example.com or by phone on 0141 944 3335.
‘We urgently require donations so any help you could give us at this time would be greatly appreciated.’
Thank you for all the help and support.
Looking for Volunteers
Volunteers needed for the following: Food Distribution, Driver, Welcome and Customer Support
If you would like to find out more please contact Oonagh on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Drumchapel Foodbank is running low on donations. We urgently require food donations as soon as possible. If you would like to make any donations to the foodbank please drop them at Unit 9, KCEDG Main Reception, Ladyloan Place, Drumchapel, G15 8LB.
You can also hand donations in to Sainsbury’s Drumchapel or B&M Bargains Drumchapel.
Below is a list of items we urgently require.
Donations can be made directly to our office, KCEDG, Unit 9, Ladyloan Place, Drumchapel, G15 8LB or Sainsbury’s Drumchapel or B&M Bargains Drumchapel.
This section: Food banks, Joiners Corner, Pat's Home Page Blog
4 responses to “Drumchapel Food Bank”
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Return to Tuscany 2019
- Pat Byrne’s blog: Last week was quite a week
- SAFR Takeover/The Primevals/The Reverse Cowgirls
- Mòd 2019: Gaelic Conversation Café Public CCA
- CINE[STHESIA]: Filmichean Gàidhlig/ Gaelic Films Ghlaschu Mod 2019
- PURGATORY Dante’s Divine Trilogy Part Two by Alasdair Gray
- Torchlight Parade St Andrew’s Day, WEF
- Kelvin Hall Building Tours
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Bowled Over, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Pre-theatre and Lunch Menu at The Lansdowne
- Princess Mononoke at Studio Ghibli Season GFT
- Merchant City Festival 2019
- Antony and Cleopatra, Websters Theatre
- Edinburgh International Book Festival 2019
- Govanhill International Festival 2019