Crossways Irish Scottish Cultural and Literary Festival Roseanne Watt & Kate Newmann
Wednesday 8 June, 2019 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
BAAD Backyard, Calton Entry, 54 Calton Entry, Glasgow G40 2SB
Roseanne Watt is a poet, filmmaker and musician from Shetland. She is poetry editor for the online literary magazine The Island Review. She was the winner of the 2015 Outspoken Poetry Prize (Poetry in Film) and runner-up in the 2018 AestheticaCreative Writing Award. She lives and works in Edinburgh.
Kate Newmann complied The Dictionary of Ulster. Other publications include the poetry collection ‘I Am a Horse’ (Arlen House), ‘The Blind Woman in the Blue House’ and ‘Grim’. She teaches creative writing to both children and adults, and is co-director of the Summer Palace Press.
- International Women’s Day – #EachforEqual: What Difference Does a Decade Make?
- Roots Festival – An Evening with Wullie, George and Friends
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party
- Evening of Stories and Songs with Kirstin Innes and Outi Smith
- Aye Write 2020: Memoirs and Confessions – Justified Sinners Speakeasy
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Jazz On A Summer’s Day
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020, Disco
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Simple Women presented by Femspectives
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Rocks
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 – Short Film Festival Programme
- Days of the Bagnold Summer Glasgow Film Festival
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Parasite (black and white version announced)
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Special Events
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 – Industry Focus
- Books at the Botanics
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Celebrating Women – Fundraiser at Eusebi
- Creative Conversations: Niall O’Gallagher
- It’s Time To Talk About Mental Health – Part Two
- Aye Write:Claudia Hammond, The Art of Rest