West End Festival: The Luthiers’ Concert Websters Theatre
Part of West End Festival – 31 May – 30 June, 2019
Steve Hicks – ‘luthier and virtuoso guitar player – a rare combination’. Anne Chaurand -“A positive guitarist with a sense of conviction, and also the fingers and sensibilities to match…” (Classical Guitar) Ciorstaidh Beaton – Glasgow based pedal harpist and clàrsach player from the Isle of Skye. Graduate of the Royal Northern College of Music.
A chance to hear, see, examine and even purchase a range of handmade guitars and harps produced by students studying on the Musical Instrument Making and Repair course at Glasgow Clyde college. (Individual makers will be on hand to chat about their instruments during the interval)
Tickets are £7.50 adults/£5.00 concessions including a £1.50 booking fee. Booking fee is applicable on all tickets including those bought on the day, over the phone and online.
Concession priced tickets are for Under 16s, OAPs, students and unwaged.
Please note, box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. Phone messages and emails to the Box Office are checked at least once a day, Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Websters Theatre, 416 Great Western Road, G4 9HZ
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide plus Club Events, West End Festival Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Rabbie: Scotland’s Superstar – Websters Theatre
- International Women’s Day – #EachforEqual: What Difference Does a Decade Make?
- East Dunbartonshire Schools Jazz Orchestra and Percussion Ensemble Easter Concert
- Cottiers Pub Quiz
- Tram Direct presents ‘Islets of Silence’ (The C Word)
- Roots Festival – An Evening with Wullie, George and Friends
- National Library of Scotland Kelvin Hall – World Thinking Day
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party
- Evening of Stories and Songs with Kirstin Innes and Outi Smith
- Aye Write 2020: Memoirs and Confessions – Justified Sinners Speakeasy
- A Beautiful Day in The Neighbourhood, GFT
- Lavinia Blackwall & Stilton, Lynnie Carson & The Hawking Gimmiks
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Jazz On A Summer’s Day
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020, Disco
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Simple Women presented by Femspectives
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Rocks
- Parasite GFT
- Pity Party Film Club Tangerine CCA
- Valentine’s Day at GFT 2020
- A Streetcar Named Desire, GFT