Creative Conversations: Elizabeth Reeder
Thursday 5 November 2020, 5.30 p.m. – 6.30 p.m.
Zoom Event Book at EventBrite
You will be sent the link to join the meeting once you book.
Elizabeth Reeder, originally from Chicago, is a long-time resident of Scotland. She is author of three novels, her most recent being An Archive of Happiness published by Penned in the Margins (September 2020). MICROBURSTS, a collaborative work with Amanda Thomson, is forthcoming from Prototype Publishing (Spring 2021). She’s senior lecturer in Creative Writing at University of Glasgow.
This event is on zoom and Creative Conversations is programmed by the University of Glasgow Creative Writing Programme and funded by the Ferguson Bequest. Professor Thomas Ferguson (1900-1977), Henry Mechan Chair of Public Health (1944-64), bequeathed his estate to the University, with the instruction that the money should be used to foster the social side of University life.
- West End Festival 2021
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Janine Jansen: Falling for Stradivari, GFT
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Eglinton Country Park – Helen Rose Outdoors
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- Wully Davidson’s Bus Pass Rambles: Warm Day in the West Highlands
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Magi Gibson – Audacious Women Festival
- Riverside Festival 2021
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Bat Walk, Glasgow Green
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting