Creative Conversations: Elizabeth Reeder
Thursday 5 November 2020, 5.30 p.m. – 6.30 p.m.
Zoom Event Book at EventBrite
You will be sent the link to join the meeting once you book.
Elizabeth Reeder, originally from Chicago, is a long-time resident of Scotland. She is author of three novels, her most recent being An Archive of Happiness published by Penned in the Margins (September 2020). MICROBURSTS, a collaborative work with Amanda Thomson, is forthcoming from Prototype Publishing (Spring 2021). She’s senior lecturer in Creative Writing at University of Glasgow.
This event is on zoom and Creative Conversations is programmed by the University of Glasgow Creative Writing Programme and funded by the Ferguson Bequest. Professor Thomas Ferguson (1900-1977), Henry Mechan Chair of Public Health (1944-64), bequeathed his estate to the University, with the instruction that the money should be used to foster the social side of University life.
- Film Festival Institut Francais
- How Does It Feel To Be Loved – Virtual Dance Party
- Interactive Map – Global Burns Suppers
- The Burns Supper Addressed Burns Centre University of Glasgow
- Hannah Lavery Creative Conversations
- The Acoustic Night Special Nice ‘n’ Sleazy
- The World I Fell Out Of – Melanie Reid
- Vivian French and The Giant’s Tea Party
- COP26 Global Event In Glasgow – Seeks Volunteers
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Janey Godley’s Big Burns Supper Online
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Swans and ducks on the Forth and Clyde Canal
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Bob Law’s Blog: Glasgow’s Quieter Parks
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe