Creative Conversations: Elizabeth Reeder
Thursday 5 November 2020, 5.30 p.m. – 6.30 p.m.
Zoom Event Book at EventBrite
You will be sent the link to join the meeting once you book.
Elizabeth Reeder, originally from Chicago, is a long-time resident of Scotland. She is author of three novels, her most recent being An Archive of Happiness published by Penned in the Margins (September 2020). MICROBURSTS, a collaborative work with Amanda Thomson, is forthcoming from Prototype Publishing (Spring 2021). She’s senior lecturer in Creative Writing at University of Glasgow.
This event is on zoom and Creative Conversations is programmed by the University of Glasgow Creative Writing Programme and funded by the Ferguson Bequest. Professor Thomas Ferguson (1900-1977), Henry Mechan Chair of Public Health (1944-64), bequeathed his estate to the University, with the instruction that the money should be used to foster the social side of University life.
- Govanhill Children’s Book Festival
- Hannah Rarity at Cottiers (rescheduled)
- Kim Edgar and Rhona Macfarlane at Cottiers
- Piping Live! Family Fun Day
- Scotland on Tour – The Rum Shack, Glasgow
- A Robbery at 1.46 a.m. and Bedsit – Websters Theatre
- Break the Cycle of Homelessness with Social Bite
- Occupy! Occupy! Occupy! – graphic novel launch
- Govanhill’s Got Talent
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Review – The Way Home by Robin Scott-Elliot
- CINE(STHESIA )- Last Day of the Trams
- Raw Poetry at Scottish Writers Centre
- Govanhill International Carnival and Parade
- Friends of Peoples Palace & Winter Garden at Glasgow Green Fun Day
- The Rhynie Station: Grunnit Spring by Ian R. Mitchell
- Ashton Lane Stre-EAT FEST
- A Day Of Fun Inspired by John Byrne
- Bloody Scotland 2022 McIlvanney Prize Long List
- Pitch Perfect at Bloody Scotland 2022
- Roma Sisters Together – Govanhill International Festival