Creative Conversations: Elizabeth Reeder
Thursday 5 November 2020, 5.30 p.m. – 6.30 p.m.
Zoom Event Book at EventBrite
You will be sent the link to join the meeting once you book.
Elizabeth Reeder, originally from Chicago, is a long-time resident of Scotland. She is author of three novels, her most recent being An Archive of Happiness published by Penned in the Margins (September 2020). MICROBURSTS, a collaborative work with Amanda Thomson, is forthcoming from Prototype Publishing (Spring 2021). She’s senior lecturer in Creative Writing at University of Glasgow.
This event is on zoom and Creative Conversations is programmed by the University of Glasgow Creative Writing Programme and funded by the Ferguson Bequest. Professor Thomas Ferguson (1900-1977), Henry Mechan Chair of Public Health (1944-64), bequeathed his estate to the University, with the instruction that the money should be used to foster the social side of University life.
- Book Launch: Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson
- Damian Barr, Creative Conversations
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Echo GFT At Home
- David Attenborough ‘A Life On Our Planet’ film screening
- Creative Conversations: Anuradha Roy
- Creative Activism: 20th Anniversary of Scotland’s Repeal of Section 28
- Arracht – Glasgow Film Theatre at Home
- The Long Walk – GFT A Home
- Africa in Motion 2020
- Cambridge Literary Festival – Winter Festival Online
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- French Film Festival 2020 – Online
- Big Book Week Scotland Quiz 2020
- P.M. Freestone at Creative Conversations
- Book Week Scotland 2020
- Real Bread Bakers – Screening and Discussion
- Book Week Scotland 2020: Glasgow Libraries
- Creative Conversations: Sandy NicDhòmhnaill Jones
- I Like Your Hat – book launch with Magi Gibson