Clydebuilt Festival 2019
21 and 22 September, 2019
Celebrating Glasgow’s unique maritime heritage with a range of activities and events on the River Clyde and at Riverside Museum Plaza.
Scotland’s biggest open water rowing regatta; Castle to Crane race on the River Clyde
Dragonboat racing down the Clyde
Traditional skills demonstrations from GalGael
Sea shanties, story telling, and poetry
Visit Clydebuilt Market with handmade work from Glasgow’s artists, designers and crafters
Enjoy Delicious street food
Have a drink (or two…) from the Riverside Bar with Galvanize Events Ltd
Everyone is welcome!!!
‘Something Fishy’ Clyde Fisherman’s Trust
21 and 22 September, 2019 at The Tall Ship
On the Water
On Saturday 21 huge Castle to Crane race returning for it’s 3rd year.
Dumbarton Castle – Great for seeing the start.
Bowling Harbour where our pals at the BHive at Scottish Canals are putting on a shebang to help cheer the boats on.
Glasgow itself – we race up past the Tall Ship and the Festival Site before finishing at the Finnieston Crane. You get a great view from Bells’ and Millenium bridges!
On Sunday 22nd we’re excited to have two new additions to our festival! We’re bringing 6 Dragon boats and to the Clyde in a show of mad racing and loads of noise! If you want to book your crew a boat just head over to the page. As it that’s not enough we’re also working with Canal Craft to bring the inaugural small craft regatta.
FESTIVAL OPENING HOURS
Saturday 21st September – 10am – 7pm
Sunday 22nd September – 11am – 7pm
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Pat's Home Page Blog
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Paisley Book Festival – A Kist of Thistles
- Film Festival Institut Francais
- How Does It Feel To Be Loved – Virtual Dance Party
- Interactive Map – Global Burns Suppers
- The Burns Supper Addressed Burns Centre University of Glasgow
- Hand Made Guitars – Glasgow
- The World I Fell Out Of – Melanie Reid
- Vivian French and The Giant’s Tea Party
- COP26 Global Event In Glasgow – Seeks Volunteers
- Fright Fest Glasgow Film Festival Online 2021
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Janey Godley’s Big Burns Supper Online
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Swans and ducks on the Forth and Clyde Canal
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced