Clydebuilt Festival 2019
21 and 22 September, 2019
Celebrating Glasgow’s unique maritime heritage with a range of activities and events on the River Clyde and at Riverside Museum Plaza.
Scotland’s biggest open water rowing regatta; Castle to Crane race on the River Clyde
Dragonboat racing down the Clyde
Traditional skills demonstrations from GalGael
Sea shanties, story telling, and poetry
Visit Clydebuilt Market with handmade work from Glasgow’s artists, designers and crafters
Enjoy Delicious street food
Have a drink (or two…) from the Riverside Bar with Galvanize Events Ltd
Everyone is welcome!!!
‘Something Fishy’ Clyde Fisherman’s Trust
21 and 22 September, 2019 at The Tall Ship
On the Water
On Saturday 21 huge Castle to Crane race returning for it’s 3rd year.
Dumbarton Castle – Great for seeing the start.
Bowling Harbour where our pals at the BHive at Scottish Canals are putting on a shebang to help cheer the boats on.
Glasgow itself – we race up past the Tall Ship and the Festival Site before finishing at the Finnieston Crane. You get a great view from Bells’ and Millenium bridges!
On Sunday 22nd we’re excited to have two new additions to our festival! We’re bringing 6 Dragon boats and to the Clyde in a show of mad racing and loads of noise! If you want to book your crew a boat just head over to the page. As it that’s not enough we’re also working with Canal Craft to bring the inaugural small craft regatta.
FESTIVAL OPENING HOURS
Saturday 21st September – 10am – 7pm
Sunday 22nd September – 11am – 7pm
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Pat's Home Page Blog
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Wullie Davidson’s Bus Pass Ramblings: St Andrews
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival 2019 CCA
- Sorry We Missed You + Q & A Paul Lavery
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2019 Announces Full Programme
- Pity Party Film Club CCA
- The Farewell Opening Gala GYFF 2019
- Harvest Festival North Kelvin Meadow and The Children’s Wood
- Arlington Baths Club Glasgow Doors Open Days 2019
- Glasgow Doors Open Day Guided Tours at The Lighthouse