Clydebuilt Festival 2019
21 and 22 September, 2019
Celebrating Glasgow’s unique maritime heritage with a range of activities and events on the River Clyde and at Riverside Museum Plaza.
Scotland’s biggest open water rowing regatta; Castle to Crane race on the River Clyde
Dragonboat racing down the Clyde
Traditional skills demonstrations from GalGael
Sea shanties, story telling, and poetry
Visit Clydebuilt Market with handmade work from Glasgow’s artists, designers and crafters
Enjoy Delicious street food
Have a drink (or two…) from the Riverside Bar with Galvanize Events Ltd
Everyone is welcome!!!
‘Something Fishy’ Clyde Fisherman’s Trust
21 and 22 September, 2019 at The Tall Ship
On the Water
On Saturday 21 huge Castle to Crane race returning for it’s 3rd year.
Dumbarton Castle – Great for seeing the start.
Bowling Harbour where our pals at the BHive at Scottish Canals are putting on a shebang to help cheer the boats on.
Glasgow itself – we race up past the Tall Ship and the Festival Site before finishing at the Finnieston Crane. You get a great view from Bells’ and Millenium bridges!
On Sunday 22nd we’re excited to have two new additions to our festival! We’re bringing 6 Dragon boats and to the Clyde in a show of mad racing and loads of noise! If you want to book your crew a boat just head over to the page. As it that’s not enough we’re also working with Canal Craft to bring the inaugural small craft regatta.
FESTIVAL OPENING HOURS
Saturday 21st September – 10am – 7pm
Sunday 22nd September – 11am – 7pm
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Pat's Home Page Blog
- Glasgow Open House Arts Festival 2021
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Janine Jansen: Falling for Stradivari, GFT
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021