Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
Saturday the 21st and Sunday the 22nd of September, 2019
Performances at 1.30pm and 3.30pm each day.
Something Fishy, a play by acclaimed Director Tony Cownie, inspired by the history and tales of Clyde Fishermen over the years.
Fantastic cast of Robin Laing, Nicola Roy & Janette Foggo
Something Fishy will be performed on the atmospheric Tall Ship at Riverside on the Clyde.
The Tall Ship, 150 Pointhouse Rd, Stobcross Rd, Glasgow G3 8RS
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- Digital Doors Open Day Glasgow 2020
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Online
- Govanhill Baths Archive Showcase
- Hannah Lavery, Govanhill Book Festival
- Edinburgh Book Festival – Kirstin Innes: Who is Clio Campbell?
- Edinburgh Book Festival James Tait Black Prizes
- Stuart Cosgrove, Govanhill Book Festival