Clydebuilt Festival Dragon Boat Race
Sunday 22 September, 2019, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The first ever Dragon Boat Race will take place on the River Clyde on Sunday 22nd September as a brand new addition to the Clydebuilt Festival programme.
ADVANCE BOOKING ESSENTIAL
With no experience needed dragon boat racing is the ultimate accessible sport and perfect for team building and fundraising – so bring your A-game!
Teams are made up of 10 paddlers and a drummer- squads of 11 – 15 racers recommended! Each team will race a minimum of three times, with your slowest time disregarded (practice makes perfect after all!) and the fastest times will go through to the semi-finals and then the Grand Finale to battle it out to become the overall winning team!
The race is filling up!
Book your squad today!!
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival 2019 CCA
- Sorry We Missed You + Q & A Paul Lavery
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2019 Announces Full Programme
- Pity Party Film Club CCA
- The Farewell Opening Gala GYFF 2019
- Harvest Festival North Kelvin Meadow and The Children’s Wood
- Arlington Baths Club Glasgow Doors Open Days 2019
- Glasgow Doors Open Day Guided Tours at The Lighthouse
- Bloody Scotland 2019
- An Evening with Robin Laing