Clydebuilt Festival Dragon Boat Race
Sunday 22 September, 2019, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The first ever Dragon Boat Race will take place on the River Clyde on Sunday 22nd September as a brand new addition to the Clydebuilt Festival programme.
ADVANCE BOOKING ESSENTIAL
With no experience needed dragon boat racing is the ultimate accessible sport and perfect for team building and fundraising – so bring your A-game!
Teams are made up of 10 paddlers and a drummer- squads of 11 – 15 racers recommended! Each team will race a minimum of three times, with your slowest time disregarded (practice makes perfect after all!) and the fastest times will go through to the semi-finals and then the Grand Finale to battle it out to become the overall winning team!
The race is filling up!
Book your squad today!!
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Govanhill Children’s Book Festival
- Piping Live! Family Fun Day
- Scotland on Tour – The Rum Shack, Glasgow
- Break the Cycle of Homelessness with Social Bite
- Occupy! Occupy! Occupy! – graphic novel launch
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Govanhill’s Got Talent
- CINE(STHESIA )- Last Day of the Trams
- Govanhill International Carnival and Parade
- Sea Change Film Festival 2022
- Friends of Peoples Palace & Winter Garden at Glasgow Green Fun Day
- Dance Along Festival: Encanto, Merchant City Festival
- Ashton Lane Stre-EAT FEST
- Curatorial Tour: Glasgow and Slavery, People’s Palace
- A Day Of Fun Inspired by John Byrne
- National Youth Pipe Band of Scotland
- Pitch Perfect at Bloody Scotland 2022
- Roma Sisters Together – Govanhill International Festival
- A Musical Walking Tour of John Maclean’s Pollokshaws
- Glorious Govan Gala