Clydebuilt Festival Dragon Boat Race
Sunday 22 September, 2019, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The first ever Dragon Boat Race will take place on the River Clyde on Sunday 22nd September as a brand new addition to the Clydebuilt Festival programme.
ADVANCE BOOKING ESSENTIAL
With no experience needed dragon boat racing is the ultimate accessible sport and perfect for team building and fundraising – so bring your A-game!
Teams are made up of 10 paddlers and a drummer- squads of 11 – 15 racers recommended! Each team will race a minimum of three times, with your slowest time disregarded (practice makes perfect after all!) and the fastest times will go through to the semi-finals and then the Grand Finale to battle it out to become the overall winning team!
The race is filling up!
Book your squad today!!
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables