Clydebuilt Festival Dragon Boat Race
Sunday 22 September, 2019, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The first ever Dragon Boat Race will take place on the River Clyde on Sunday 22nd September as a brand new addition to the Clydebuilt Festival programme.
ADVANCE BOOKING ESSENTIAL
With no experience needed dragon boat racing is the ultimate accessible sport and perfect for team building and fundraising – so bring your A-game!
Teams are made up of 10 paddlers and a drummer- squads of 11 – 15 racers recommended! Each team will race a minimum of three times, with your slowest time disregarded (practice makes perfect after all!) and the fastest times will go through to the semi-finals and then the Grand Finale to battle it out to become the overall winning team!
The race is filling up!
Book your squad today!!
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance Fundraiser at Murrayfield
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece
- Moments of Resistance by Femspectives
- Iberodocs Lisbon Beat CCA
- Glasgow Film Festival: Master Cheng
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Heroic Losers
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 at CCA
- Dardishi Festival at CCA
- Lost Transmissions, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- The Whistlers, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Jazz On A Summer’s Day
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020, Disco
- Roots Festival – An Evening with Wullie, George and Friends
- Evening of Stories and Songs with Kirstin Innes and Outi Smith
- Aye Write 2020: Memoirs and Confessions – Justified Sinners Speakeasy
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Simple Women presented by Femspectives
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Rocks
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 – Short Film Festival Programme