Clydebuilt Festival Dragon Boat Race
Sunday 22 September, 2019, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The first ever Dragon Boat Race will take place on the River Clyde on Sunday 22nd September as a brand new addition to the Clydebuilt Festival programme.
ADVANCE BOOKING ESSENTIAL
With no experience needed dragon boat racing is the ultimate accessible sport and perfect for team building and fundraising – so bring your A-game!
Teams are made up of 10 paddlers and a drummer- squads of 11 – 15 racers recommended! Each team will race a minimum of three times, with your slowest time disregarded (practice makes perfect after all!) and the fastest times will go through to the semi-finals and then the Grand Finale to battle it out to become the overall winning team!
The race is filling up!
Book your squad today!!
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2020
- Science on the Sofa – Activities for Kids
- From Glasgow To Saturn Fall Launch
- Deep Dive Workshops Stay at Home Literary Festival
- Game On: Queer Disruptions in Sport screening plus Q&A
- International Day of the Girl Child
- There’s Something in the Water, Femspectives and Take One Action
- Blue Heart – Take One Action Film Festival
- Africa in Motion 2020
- Glasgow Science Festival 2020
- SQIFF Programme 2020
- Black Cowgirls and Cowboys, Real and Imagined
- Fly your flag in Woodlands!
- Jambo – Black History Month Radio Sessions Scotland
- Window Wanderland – Windows of Wonder Glasgow
- Truck Art at The Mela
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020