Butterfly Rammy – Glasgow Preview Thurs, 6 Aug, 2015 Mono Cafe Bar
Butterfly Rammy – Glasgow Preview
Thursday, 6 August, 2015
8:30pm – 10:00pm
Mono Cafe Bar
Just before we begin our run of 21 dates at the Edinburgh Fringe, we’re delighted to have an advance showing of Butterfly Rammy in Glasgow.
Each of the Fringe shows is unique, with each day themed around a different Scots word that represents ‘Butterfly Rammy’ – the multiple and diverse thinking and activism that developed through the independence movement. However, the show we are previewing this Thursday will be B.R. Condensed – where we attempt to run through all 18 themes of Butterfly Rammy in just one hour!
This is also an opportunity for us to have a live rehearsal in a relaxed setting and we will be facilitating anonymous feedback.
The event will be free to all, though we will be collecting donations on the door to help pay for venue costs. Please arrive in good time for an 8.30pm start – the venue will be open as a cafe bar both before and after the show.
Mono Cafe Bar
10-12 King’s Court, King Street, Glasgow G1 5RB
- Scottish Writers Showcase 3 – Creative Conversations
- Sammy’s Lockdown #5
- Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham at Cottiers
- Scottish Writers Showcase 2 Creative Conversations
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase
- Smokehead Sessions: Dave Arcari – full concert livestream
- Researching Scotland’s Mountain Women: National Library of Scotland
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Sonnet Youth Social Club #2
- Book Launch: New Shoots Old Roots (2)
- Duglus T Stewart – Dreaded Light Composer
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- “Monsters, Process and Mayhem” T.L. Huchu in conversation with Chikodili Emelumadu
- Payback Claire MacLeary
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Lindisfarne at Cottiers
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Sonnet Youth Social Club