Butterfly Rammy – Glasgow Preview Thurs, 6 Aug, 2015 Mono Cafe Bar
Butterfly Rammy – Glasgow Preview
Thursday, 6 August, 2015
8:30pm – 10:00pm
Mono Cafe Bar
Just before we begin our run of 21 dates at the Edinburgh Fringe, we’re delighted to have an advance showing of Butterfly Rammy in Glasgow.
Each of the Fringe shows is unique, with each day themed around a different Scots word that represents ‘Butterfly Rammy’ – the multiple and diverse thinking and activism that developed through the independence movement. However, the show we are previewing this Thursday will be B.R. Condensed – where we attempt to run through all 18 themes of Butterfly Rammy in just one hour!
This is also an opportunity for us to have a live rehearsal in a relaxed setting and we will be facilitating anonymous feedback.
The event will be free to all, though we will be collecting donations on the door to help pay for venue costs. Please arrive in good time for an 8.30pm start – the venue will be open as a cafe bar both before and after the show.
Mono Cafe Bar
10-12 King’s Court, King Street, Glasgow G1 5RB
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire
- Irish fiddle player Michael Gorman Cd launch and Concert to celebrate his Glasgow connection
- Martin Stephenson & The Daintees OranMor
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow
- The Siren Awakes Book Launch – Linda Jackson review by Pat Byrne
- Publishing Scotland: Book Week Scotland 2019
- Book Week Scotland 2019
- Write Lines with In Motion Theatre. Book Week Scotland 2019
- Cottiers has Talent this Christmas
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Ghost Signs of Glasgow, Glasgow City Heritage Trust
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, Websters Theatre
- Alan Bennett’s Talking Heads, Websters Theatre
- Branagh Theatre Live – A Winter’s Tale GFT