Butterfly Rammy – Glasgow Preview Thurs, 6 Aug, 2015 Mono Cafe Bar
Butterfly Rammy – Glasgow Preview
Thursday, 6 August, 2015
8:30pm – 10:00pm
Mono Cafe Bar
Just before we begin our run of 21 dates at the Edinburgh Fringe, we’re delighted to have an advance showing of Butterfly Rammy in Glasgow.
Each of the Fringe shows is unique, with each day themed around a different Scots word that represents ‘Butterfly Rammy’ – the multiple and diverse thinking and activism that developed through the independence movement. However, the show we are previewing this Thursday will be B.R. Condensed – where we attempt to run through all 18 themes of Butterfly Rammy in just one hour!
This is also an opportunity for us to have a live rehearsal in a relaxed setting and we will be facilitating anonymous feedback.
The event will be free to all, though we will be collecting donations on the door to help pay for venue costs. Please arrive in good time for an 8.30pm start – the venue will be open as a cafe bar both before and after the show.
Mono Cafe Bar
10-12 King’s Court, King Street, Glasgow G1 5RB
- Ice Box Halloween Gig Part 1
- Landscapes Without Figures, The American South West by Ian R. Mitchell
- Scottish Poetry Library: Launch Poetry London 100th edition
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Dumb Instrument with Duglas T Stewart
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- Opening Time – A Play, A Pie and A Pint
- Talks, The Hunterian, Black History Month 2021
- Christmas Appeal Benefit – The Primevals
- The Carlton Jug Band at the Clutha
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Publishing Scotland Fiction Showcase
- Linda Jaxson Band at Websters
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore
- Black History Month, Being A Black Woman in Society Today
- Denise Mina, Creative Conversations
- Nature Stories with Emily Dodd, The Children’s Wood
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Scottish Ensemble Common Sound at Cottiers
- Artie’s Halloween Singing Kettle at Cottiers