Butterfly Rammy – Glasgow Preview Thurs, 6 Aug, 2015 Mono Cafe Bar
Butterfly Rammy – Glasgow Preview
Thursday, 6 August, 2015
8:30pm – 10:00pm
Mono Cafe Bar
Just before we begin our run of 21 dates at the Edinburgh Fringe, we’re delighted to have an advance showing of Butterfly Rammy in Glasgow.
Each of the Fringe shows is unique, with each day themed around a different Scots word that represents ‘Butterfly Rammy’ – the multiple and diverse thinking and activism that developed through the independence movement. However, the show we are previewing this Thursday will be B.R. Condensed – where we attempt to run through all 18 themes of Butterfly Rammy in just one hour!
This is also an opportunity for us to have a live rehearsal in a relaxed setting and we will be facilitating anonymous feedback.
The event will be free to all, though we will be collecting donations on the door to help pay for venue costs. Please arrive in good time for an 8.30pm start – the venue will be open as a cafe bar both before and after the show.
Mono Cafe Bar
10-12 King’s Court, King Street, Glasgow G1 5RB
- Life is too short online readings and recorded performances
- Historic Significance of Ellisland Farm, Centre for Robert Burns
- Create & Connect Showcase. Glasgow Women’s Library
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi
- Aye Write – Big Book Weekend Virtual Festival
- From Glasgow to Saturn Issue 44 – read online
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Sofa Fest – digital entertainment
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Creative Conversations Zoom Event Will Harris