BDX Glasgow – Video Marketing, Citizen M
Wednesday 27 March, 2019
Secure your place, and hear the panelists discuss how video content will continue to dominate in 2019. Tickets are limited, so book now to avoid disappointment.
John Bruce – Ecommerce Manager Celtic Football Club
Gavin Bell – Facebook Advertising Consultant, Vlogger & Speaker
Ryan Johnston – Tentu Creative Collective
Hosted by Grant Ruxton, Managing Director at Boyd Digital.
BDX Glasgow is a digital meetup in the heart of Glasgow.
Their aim to build a digital community in this great city of people who do incredible things that not everyone might know about. Whether it’s someone from a digital agency sharing the best ways to look after a website, a local blogger discussing the value of building relationships online or a small Glasgow based startup telling us about their exciting venture, BDX Glasgow is here to help go and grow a digital community for Scotland.
Citizen M, 60 Renfrew Street, Glasgow G2 3BW
This section: Classes and Workshops
Filed under: Classes and Workshops
- Vegan Cookery Workshop
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Creative Pollination: Exploration and Creative Writing Woodlands Community
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Learn How To Use Moving Image Archive, National Library of Scotland
- Historic Significance of Ellisland Farm, Centre for Robert Burns
- Woodlands Community – Free Zoom Meditation and Discussion
- EVENT CANCELLED Cheeky Besom Productions – ‘Artists With Attitude’ Presents Linda Jackson
- The Writing of Janet Paisley course with Linda Jackson
- Dardishi Festival at CCA
- Living Rent Writers’ Circle
- Discover Family History at Kelvinhall
- Learn Gaelic – Family Fun Session at NLS Kelvinhall
- Winter Tree Identification Workshop
- Waxing Lyrical: The Power of the Printed Cloth in Africa
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Woodlands Community Gardens, Storytelling Circle ‘Tell A Story’ Workshop