Glasgow Mela 25th Anniversary Sunday 14th June, 2015
Sunday 14th June, 2015
Kelvingrove Park, Kelvin Way, G12
Free and open to all.
Glasgow Mela is Scotland’s biggest free multicultural festival. It takes place annually, and is open to all ages.
Come along and enjoy the atmosphere and entertainment with a diverse programme of colourful performances representing cultures from across the world.
Family activities, stalls selling gifts, accessories, textiles and clothes. Mouth-watering world foods to buy.
More details of this year’s event will be added to Glasgow Mela Website in the coming weeks.
Part of West End Festival
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, West End Festival 2015
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Stuck in the Suburbs – Refuweegee
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- The Atom: A Love Affair GFT watch online
- BAKOSÓ: AFROBEATS DE CUBA FILM – Africa in Motion
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Beatson puts fun into fundraising – online quizz
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Glasgow Window Art Festival – High Street and Saltmarket
- Books at the Botanics