Glasgow Mela 25th Anniversary Sunday 14th June, 2015
Sunday 14th June, 2015
Kelvingrove Park, Kelvin Way, G12
Free and open to all.
Glasgow Mela is Scotland’s biggest free multicultural festival. It takes place annually, and is open to all ages.
Come along and enjoy the atmosphere and entertainment with a diverse programme of colourful performances representing cultures from across the world.
Family activities, stalls selling gifts, accessories, textiles and clothes. Mouth-watering world foods to buy.
More details of this year’s event will be added to Glasgow Mela Website in the coming weeks.
Part of West End Festival
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, West End Festival 2015
- Echo GFT At Home
- Africa in Motion 2020
- Cambridge Literary Festival – Winter Festival Online
- French Film Festival 2020 – Online
- Big Book Week Scotland Quiz 2020
- Book Week Scotland 2020
- Book Week Scotland 2020: Glasgow Libraries
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Queerness in 1980s Glasgow – Douglas Stuart
- Bloody Scotland: Michael Connelly and Ian Rankin
- Who’s Zoomin Who? Music, Copyright and Precarity
- Landmarks: Hugh MacDiarmid’s Brownsbank
- The Wild West of Scotland
- Celtic Connections 2021 – Online
- Book Week Scotland: Arlington Baths Recommends
- Welcome to Hgff20 with Co-Directors Eirene Houston and Hugo Rivalt
- Halloween Window Wanderland Anderston
- Halloween Apocalypse Glasgow
- Window Wanderland – Windows of Wonder Glasgow
- Loch Lomond Faerie Trail, Halloween 2020