Glasgow Mela 25th Anniversary Sunday 14th June, 2015
Sunday 14th June, 2015
Kelvingrove Park, Kelvin Way, G12
Free and open to all.
Glasgow Mela is Scotland’s biggest free multicultural festival. It takes place annually, and is open to all ages.
Come along and enjoy the atmosphere and entertainment with a diverse programme of colourful performances representing cultures from across the world.
Family activities, stalls selling gifts, accessories, textiles and clothes. Mouth-watering world foods to buy.
More details of this year’s event will be added to Glasgow Mela Website in the coming weeks.
Part of West End Festival
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, West End Festival 2015
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- Govan Stones Music Festival
- Riverside Festival 2021
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Bat Walk, Glasgow Green
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Glasgow Connects, Glasgow Science Festival 2021
- The Insect Embassy, Victoria Park