Glasgow Mela 25th Anniversary Sunday 14th June, 2015
Sunday 14th June, 2015
Kelvingrove Park, Kelvin Way, G12
Free and open to all.
Glasgow Mela is Scotland’s biggest free multicultural festival. It takes place annually, and is open to all ages.
Come along and enjoy the atmosphere and entertainment with a diverse programme of colourful performances representing cultures from across the world.
Family activities, stalls selling gifts, accessories, textiles and clothes. Mouth-watering world foods to buy.
More details of this year’s event will be added to Glasgow Mela Website in the coming weeks.
Part of West End Festival
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, West End Festival 2015
- Mobilising for COP 26 – Climate, Justice, Jobs Glasgow
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Night at the Museum, Burns On Water, University of Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Americana City Halls, Celtic Connections 2020
- Matchbox Cineclub Cage-a-rama 2020
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Glasgow Canal Festival 2020
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- Christmas Tech Sale at The Dream Machine
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- CinemaAttic – Catalan Film Festival CCA
- Light Up Maryhill
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- Wedding Showcase at Cottiers
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Christmas Fayre House for an Art Lover, Glasgow
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane