The Electric Gardens at Glasgow Botanic Gardens
Now open – 23rd January until 15 February, 2015.
You’ll never have seen the Botanic Gardens quite like this. We went along last night to the preview and it was fabulous.
The Electric Gardens is a self-guided evening walk; full of specially designed lighting, sound effects, music and live acts as well as a visit inside the Kibble Palace. The live acts are set to include fire eaters, a saxophonist and an interactive spider!
Tickets are selling fast, especially for weekends. Early booking is recommended to avoid disappointment.
The walks start every half hour from 5:30pm with the final walk setting out at 8:30pm, the walk takes around 45 minutes. The unusual experience is suitable for everyone and accessible to all.
The Botanics’ Tea Room will be open so there’s an opportunity to warm up with a tea or hot chocolate and of course there are numerous restaurants and other venues in the west end to head for a bite to eat or a few drinks. Keep an eye out for special offers on our website.
Remember there’s half term coming up and Valentines Day, so get organised so you’ve got something planned!
Tickets are available Online or by calling 0333 666 3366. Book now!
The prices are Adult £10, Child (5 to 16) £8 and Family (of 4) £30. NB Subject to Booking Fee. Under 5s are free of charge and do not require a ticket
You can also buy your ticket in OranMor, Top of Byres Road.
1. Amateur photography – We want to see your best picture from The Electric Gardens!
2. Kids drawing competition – entries should be inspired by their time exploring The Electric Gardens.
The Gardens are fully accessible for wheelchairs. The Gardens contain toilets and a café.
Enter and exit by the Queen Margaret Drive gate opposite the former BBC site.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Sweet Country, Cineworld Glasgow
- The Breadwinner, GFT
- Working Girl, GFF 2018
- The Ballad of Lefty Brown, GFT
- 45s for 45 All Day Fundraiser, Old Toll Bar, Glasgow
- Boutique Health and Fitness Festival, Glasgow
- Stars for Starchild, Fundraiser 3 March, 2018
- Help the Homeless Glasgow ‘I am not lost’, 25 February, 2018
- Thank Funk it’s Friday, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Sextival: Queer Relationships on Film, CCA
- CULTURE MINISTERS WELCOME IRISH MUSICIANS TO SCOTLAND GB18
- Summer Nights at Kelvingrove Bandstand 2018
- Whyte and Mackay, Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2018
- Celtic Connections 25th Anniversary Opening Concert, review and photographs by Pauline Keightley
- Soul Bowl, Jordanhill Bowling Club, 27 January, 2018
- Save £4 Ticket Offer- The Creative Craft Show and The Scottish Quilting Show
- Artists Network Lunch, Woodland Community
- Glasgow Kilo Vintage Sale, The Briggait, Glasgow 4 February, 2018
- Talk on Gaza, University of Glasgow, 23 January, 2018
- The Friction Burns Supper, Rio Pop Up, Glasgow