Southside Film Festival – Winter 2015
Southside Film Festival bringing film back to the Southside
Various venues in Glasgow’s South Side
8 – 11 October, 2015.
Thursday 8th October
Tickets for each film are available to book at: http://www.wegottickets.com/southsidefilmfestival
Please note all FREE events are unticketed; entry will be first-come-first-served, and entry cannot be guaranteed.
Talk on Lost Cinemas of Glasgow Exhibition and Local Film Archive Screening
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshaws Road, Glasgow G41 2HG
Reception: 7pm / Talk & Screening: 8pm
Suitable for all
Come along to the opening reception to help warm the festival, pick up a programme and enjoy a talk on Southside Glasgow cinemas and cinema-going from Glasgow City Heritage Trust Intern Erin Walter, who researched and designed the Lost Cinemas of Glasgow exhibition.
This section: Cinema, Southside Film Festival
- Lucky, GFT
- American Animals, GFT
- Make Me Up at GFT
- First Reformed GFT
- A Northern Soul, GFT
- The Greatest Showman Sing-a-long, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Taggart Pilot Screening, The Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Vagabond GFT
- The Greatest Showman Eat/Film at Sloans
- Womens Work 100, Fairfield Govan
- Soft Cell One Final Time, Live from London, GFT
- ‘Young Solitude’ Review by Lola Rose
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival – 10th Anniversary
- Time for Ilhan, Glasgow Screening, CCA
- Never Goin’ Back, GFT
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- The Green Lie, CCA Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, GFT