Rotunda Comedy Club, Fundraiser for Epilepsy Scotland
Gary Little with Jamie Dalgleish, Chris Henry, Billy Kirkwood, Imran McCann
Thursday 17th May at 7:00pm
“A night of hilarious stand-up comedy with local acts Billy Kirkwood – Comedian, Big Gary Little, Jamie Dalgleish Comedy and Chris Henry comedian!
Doors will open at 7 pm and show starts at 7:45 pm. Looking at a 10:30 finish roughly.
Tickets available for £8/£6 concession and student price
@ Rotunda Comedy Club, Glasgow
28 Tunnel St, Glasgow G3 8HL
Tickets can also be bought by calling Epilepsy Scotland office on 0141 427 4911.
Fundraiser for Epilepsy Scotland
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Jim Byrne, The Basement Jam, Tennent’s Bar, Glasgow
- Museums at Night, Glasgow, October, 2018