Ciara Phillips Show Me Your Glow, Glasgow Print Studio, Glasgow International
(Ciara Phillips, Installation view of Workshop, (2013). Courtesy of Daniel Brooke.)
Friday 20 April – Sunday 3 June, 2018
Glasgow Print Studio (GPS) presents a print installation by longterm studio member and recent Turner Prize nominee Ciara Phillips.
Phillips’ practice, which addresses issues around women’s representation and self-actualisation, takes an experimental and process focussed approach to printmaking. Working primarily in the medium of screenprint, her artworks combine text, photography and abstract forms to create work with a strong aesthetic and conceptual voice.
For this exhibition Phillips works with GPS Master Printers Scott Campbell and Ian McNicol to produce screenprints, etching and monoprints.
Supported by Glasgow International, John Purcell and Canada House.
Fri 20 April – Sun 3 June
Mon – Wed & Fri – Sun, 10am-6pm
Glasgow Print Studio
Filed under: Art & artists Glasgow West End, Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, Glasgow international, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre