Ciara Phillips Show Me Your Glow, Glasgow Print Studio, Glasgow International
(Ciara Phillips, Installation view of Workshop, (2013). Courtesy of Daniel Brooke.)
Friday 20 April – Sunday 3 June, 2018
Glasgow Print Studio (GPS) presents a print installation by longterm studio member and recent Turner Prize nominee Ciara Phillips.
Phillips’ practice, which addresses issues around women’s representation and self-actualisation, takes an experimental and process focussed approach to printmaking. Working primarily in the medium of screenprint, her artworks combine text, photography and abstract forms to create work with a strong aesthetic and conceptual voice.
For this exhibition Phillips works with GPS Master Printers Scott Campbell and Ian McNicol to produce screenprints, etching and monoprints.
Supported by Glasgow International, John Purcell and Canada House.
Fri 20 April – Sun 3 June
Mon – Wed & Fri – Sun, 10am-6pm
Glasgow Print Studio
Filed under: Art & artists Glasgow West End, Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, Glasgow international, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community