Judy Murray at Book Week Scotland, The Mitchell Library, 28 November, 2017
The Mitchell Library
Tuesday 28 November, 217 6.30 p.m. – 7.30 p.m.
Judy will be talking about and signing copies of her extraordinary memoir, ‘Knowing the Score’. This event is brought to you by Glasgow Libraries who present Book Week Scotland. This event is in association with Aye Write! Glasgow’s Book Festival. Tickets: £9+ booking fee.
As mother to tennis champions Jamie and Andy Murray, Scottish National Coach and coach of the Fed Cup, Judy Murray is the ultimate role model and an inspiration who has revolutionised British tennis.
From the soggy community courts of Dunblane to the white heat of Centre Court at Wimbledon and the Strictly dancefloor, her memoir charts the challenges she has faced, from desperate finances and growing pains to entrenched sexism.
The Mitchell Library, 201 North Street, Glasgow, G3 7DN
- East End Free Festival
- Tenements Today Tenements Tomorrow
- Thirty Years of Glasgow Doors Open Day
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
- Glasgow Then and Now at The Mitchell Library
- Broken Chanter Album Launch, CCA
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Linda McCartney Retrospective at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Michael Simons at Partick Folk Club
- Free event: Scottish Writers Showcase, University of Glasgow
- Book Launch: Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Leto GFT
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood GFT
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Inside Man GFT
- Gaza GFT
- Preview: For Sama GFT plus Q & A