Judy Murray at Book Week Scotland, The Mitchell Library, 28 November, 2017
The Mitchell Library
Tuesday 28 November, 217 6.30 p.m. – 7.30 p.m.
Judy will be talking about and signing copies of her extraordinary memoir, ‘Knowing the Score’. This event is brought to you by Glasgow Libraries who present Book Week Scotland. This event is in association with Aye Write! Glasgow’s Book Festival. Tickets: £9+ booking fee.
As mother to tennis champions Jamie and Andy Murray, Scottish National Coach and coach of the Fed Cup, Judy Murray is the ultimate role model and an inspiration who has revolutionised British tennis.
From the soggy community courts of Dunblane to the white heat of Centre Court at Wimbledon and the Strictly dancefloor, her memoir charts the challenges she has faced, from desperate finances and growing pains to entrenched sexism.
The Mitchell Library, 201 North Street, Glasgow, G3 7DN
- Hollie McNish OranMor
- Three Kinds of Kissing by Helen Lamb Book Launch
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- After He Died Book Launch, Michael J Malone
- Stuart Paterson, Write on Cue!
- An Evening with Nawal Slemiah, Project Cafe Glasgow
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- Stuart Cosgrove, ‘Harlem 69’ Book Launch
- Richard Holloway, Creative Conversatons
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- All The Time We Thought We Had, Gordon Darroch Waterstones
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- She’s En Scene Women’s Film Screening and Discussion, Glasgow
- With Their Best Clothes On, New Writing Scotland Launch
- The Big Chair – Autumn Voices – Robin Lloyd-Jones
- An Evening with Charles McGarry, Waterstones Sauchiehall Street
- Public Lecture of the Publishing Scotland’s International Fellows Glasgow – review by Mary Irvine
- Fail Better Open Mic, Villiers & Co
- Susan Calman, Aye Write Glasgow