Judy Murray at Book Week Scotland, The Mitchell Library, 28 November, 2017
The Mitchell Library
Tuesday 28 November, 217 6.30 p.m. – 7.30 p.m.
Judy will be talking about and signing copies of her extraordinary memoir, ‘Knowing the Score’. This event is brought to you by Glasgow Libraries who present Book Week Scotland. This event is in association with Aye Write! Glasgow’s Book Festival. Tickets: £9+ booking fee.
As mother to tennis champions Jamie and Andy Murray, Scottish National Coach and coach of the Fed Cup, Judy Murray is the ultimate role model and an inspiration who has revolutionised British tennis.
From the soggy community courts of Dunblane to the white heat of Centre Court at Wimbledon and the Strictly dancefloor, her memoir charts the challenges she has faced, from desperate finances and growing pains to entrenched sexism.
The Mitchell Library, 201 North Street, Glasgow, G3 7DN
- White Christmas, GFT
- Frozen Sing-a-long GFT
- Won’t You Be My Neighbour, GFT
- Home Alone GFT
- Pity Party Film Club, Cry Baby CCA
- Singles Christmas Night at Sleazy’s – 45 rpm party night
- Elf and Trading Places Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Nae Pasaran GFT
- Christmas Caroling
- Support Glasgow Film Theatre
- Gavin Sutherland ‘ Swinging Christmas’ at Glasgow City Halls
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced
- Befriending Food Experience Launch
- M Gallery, Winter Exhibition Launch
- The Matrix, The Arches, Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- The Stand Comedy Club Christmas Specials 2018
- Karine Polwart, Creative Conversations
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Audio, Christmas 2018
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Innes Watson’s Guitar Colloquium, The Blue Arrow