Judy Murray at Book Week Scotland, The Mitchell Library, 28 November, 2017
The Mitchell Library
Tuesday 28 November, 217 6.30 p.m. – 7.30 p.m.
Judy will be talking about and signing copies of her extraordinary memoir, ‘Knowing the Score’. This event is brought to you by Glasgow Libraries who present Book Week Scotland. This event is in association with Aye Write! Glasgow’s Book Festival. Tickets: £9+ booking fee.
As mother to tennis champions Jamie and Andy Murray, Scottish National Coach and coach of the Fed Cup, Judy Murray is the ultimate role model and an inspiration who has revolutionised British tennis.
From the soggy community courts of Dunblane to the white heat of Centre Court at Wimbledon and the Strictly dancefloor, her memoir charts the challenges she has faced, from desperate finances and growing pains to entrenched sexism.
The Mitchell Library, 201 North Street, Glasgow, G3 7DN
- Spotlight on Cinemas – West End Festival 2018
- The 5th Annual Champipunship, OranMor
- Cindigo, Poets at West End Festival
- Explore Wellspring Writing, Laura T. Fyfe, Scottish Writers
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- Dodie Bellamy, Kevin Killian, Calum Gardner, SWG3 Poetry Club
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- Beyond Boundaries, Festival 2018, Call For Poems
- Word Jazzology hosted by Magi Gibson, Babbity Bowsters, Glasgow
- Examination Paper, Creative Writing Event/Installation, Scotland Street School
- Launch of Autumn Voices 2018
- ‘Growing and Dying’ Tribute to Janet Paisley, Event at Waterstones, Sauchiehall Street
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 7 June, 2018
- Writers’ Workshop Day at Fruin Farm, Nr. Helensburgh
- Marian Keyes at Aye Write, the Mitchell Library
- Autumn Voices Project – Poetry Competition 2018
- Autumn Voices Showcase 2018
- Creative Writing Fair, University of Glasgow
- Aye Write: Wee Write Beano Cartoon Capers, Mitchell Library