Judy Murray at Book Week Scotland, The Mitchell Library, 28 November, 2017
The Mitchell Library
Tuesday 28 November, 217 6.30 p.m. – 7.30 p.m.
Judy will be talking about and signing copies of her extraordinary memoir, ‘Knowing the Score’. This event is brought to you by Glasgow Libraries who present Book Week Scotland. This event is in association with Aye Write! Glasgow’s Book Festival. Tickets: £9+ booking fee.
As mother to tennis champions Jamie and Andy Murray, Scottish National Coach and coach of the Fed Cup, Judy Murray is the ultimate role model and an inspiration who has revolutionised British tennis.
From the soggy community courts of Dunblane to the white heat of Centre Court at Wimbledon and the Strictly dancefloor, her memoir charts the challenges she has faced, from desperate finances and growing pains to entrenched sexism.
The Mitchell Library, 201 North Street, Glasgow, G3 7DN
- Alan Murphy – A Nod to John Martyn
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Queen Margaret Drive Festival, West End Festival 2019
- Kirklee Allotments Open Day West End Festival 2019
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Britain on Film: Welcome to Britain plus Q & A GFT
- Memoir of War GFT
- Anna Magnani: Made in Rome GFT
- The Cure Live at Hydepark – Anniversary 1978 – 2018
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- The Glasgow Mela 2019
- Love Me or Leave Me, GFT
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- The Captor, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Diego Maradona GFT
- NT Live: Small Island, GFT