Jinty McGuinty’s – St Patrick’s Day, 17 March, 2015
George Donaldson Day at Jinty McGuinty’s
Decked in quotes from Irish writers and poets, and soundtracked by the most Emerald-tinged of rock and folk artists old and new, Jinty’s is an Irish pub’s Irish pub. It will, of course, be packed out on St Patrick’s Day, but hopefully you’ll still get a chance to admire the gorgeously rustic scenery of Ashton Lane while you’re here.
Tue 17 Mar, 21–29 Ashton Lane, Glasgow, 0141 339 0747.
George Donaldson was the resident singer at Jinty McGuinty’s for twenty years. The St Patrick Day celebrations are dedicated to his memory.
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Jim Byrne, The Basement Jam, Tennent’s Bar, Glasgow
- Museums at Night, Glasgow, October, 2018
- Glasgow Canal Festival 2018