Jinty McGuinty’s – St Patrick’s Day, 17 March, 2015
George Donaldson Day at Jinty McGuinty’s
Decked in quotes from Irish writers and poets, and soundtracked by the most Emerald-tinged of rock and folk artists old and new, Jinty’s is an Irish pub’s Irish pub. It will, of course, be packed out on St Patrick’s Day, but hopefully you’ll still get a chance to admire the gorgeously rustic scenery of Ashton Lane while you’re here.
Tue 17 Mar, 21–29 Ashton Lane, Glasgow, 0141 339 0747.
George Donaldson was the resident singer at Jinty McGuinty’s for twenty years. The St Patrick Day celebrations are dedicated to his memory.
- The Zoom Session with Dave Arcari
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2020
- Science on the Sofa – Activities for Kids
- From Glasgow To Saturn Fall Launch
- Deep Dive Workshops Stay at Home Literary Festival
- Game On: Queer Disruptions in Sport screening plus Q&A
- International Day of the Girl Child
- There’s Something in the Water, Femspectives and Take One Action
- Blue Heart – Take One Action Film Festival
- Africa in Motion 2020
- Glasgow Science Festival 2020
- SQIFF Programme 2020
- Black Cowgirls and Cowboys, Real and Imagined
- Fly your flag in Woodlands!
- Jambo – Black History Month Radio Sessions Scotland
- Window Wanderland – Windows of Wonder Glasgow
- Truck Art at The Mela
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020