Glasgow European Championships 2018
European Championships – 2 – 12 August, 2018
Tickets for Glasgow 2018 are on sale now. Don’t miss your chance to be part of history at the first ever European Championships from 2 – 12 August 2018.
The European BMX Championships
Coming to Glasgow as part of the first-ever European Championships with action taking place on Friday 10 August & Saturday 11 August at the Olympic-standard Glasgow BMX Centre in Knightswood.
Open daily throughout the Championships. Download your Venue Spectator Guide
Glasgow’s iconic George Square will be the beating heart of Festival 2018 during the 2018 European Championships, creating a carnival atmosphere through a spectacular line up that will delight all ages and put Glasgow and Scotland’s renowned creativity in the spotlight.
Festival 2018 cultural programme will run throughout the Championships with programme of music, dance, circus and much more
Filed under: Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Festival 2018, Merchant City Festival, Pat's Home Page Blog, Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Scotland All Day Sacred Harp Singing 2018
- Social Bite – Sleep in the Park – Tackling Homelessness in Scotland
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, 24 August, 2018
- Musicians in Exile, The Pearce Institute
- Garden Party Weekend, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Yorkhill and Finnieston Gala 2018
- Merchant City Festival 2018
- GO Live at Glasgow Green 2018
- George Square, Glasgow 2018
- Royston Youth Action, Community Fun Day 2018
- Partick Action Group, Monday Evening Litter Pickup
- Glasgow European Championships 2018