‘Cityscapes’ on the Horizon, Thistle Gallery
Thistle Gallery from 5 August – 26 August, 2018
‘Cityscapes on the Horizon’ is a unique collection of original artworks by several leading Scottish contemporary artists all of whom have their own remarkable interpretation of our City and its environs.
Twenty two exhibits, some of which are shown here, are now in the Gallery from until August 5th and form part of our Summer Show ‘New Horizons’ which runs until August 26th.
Participating artists are Paul Kennedy, Dale Bissland, Karen Cairns, Gail Stirling Robertson, Naimh Quail and Michael Murison.
And the work of over 40 other mixed media artists will also be exhibited featuring landscapes, seascapes, still lives and figurative images….so do make your way along to the Gallery this weekend to view our diverse array of original artworks including two poignant paintings of the Glasgow School of Art.
- Beginners Bird I.D.
- Little Garden Baby Group – Woodlands Community
- Wellbeing for Artists Working in Older People’s Care
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Aye Write Programme 2021
- Rams at home with Glasgow Film Theatre
- Glasgow Trade Union May Day 2021
- Joan Eardley Centenary – Writers Celebrate her work
- Woodlands Anti Racist Community Library Launch
- Glasgow Film Theatre – reopening May 2021
- Ghazal: Soul’s Food – Rizwan Akhtar
- Africa in Motion – Notions of Citizenship
- Scottish Communities Climate Action Network Online Meetup
- Maryhill Matters May Day Matters
- The Joan Eardley Centenary Celebration
- Linda Jackson, The Cabinet launch of poetry collection
- Greenpeace Glasgow Group joins nationwide protest against deep sea mining
- Femspectives Film Festival 2021 announces full programme
- Sounds in the Suburbs – One Whole Year of Refuweegee Shows
- Lizzie Reid at Stirling Tolbooth Shindig Online