‘Cityscapes’ on the Horizon, Thistle Gallery
Thistle Gallery from 5 August – 26 August, 2018
‘Cityscapes on the Horizon’ is a unique collection of original artworks by several leading Scottish contemporary artists all of whom have their own remarkable interpretation of our City and its environs.
Twenty two exhibits, some of which are shown here, are now in the Gallery from until August 5th and form part of our Summer Show ‘New Horizons’ which runs until August 26th.
Participating artists are Paul Kennedy, Dale Bissland, Karen Cairns, Gail Stirling Robertson, Naimh Quail and Michael Murison.
And the work of over 40 other mixed media artists will also be exhibited featuring landscapes, seascapes, still lives and figurative images….so do make your way along to the Gallery this weekend to view our diverse array of original artworks including two poignant paintings of the Glasgow School of Art.
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Researching Scotland’s Mountain Women: National Library of Scotland
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Sonnet Youth Social Club #2
- Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
- Book Launch: New Shoots Old Roots (2)
- Duglus T Stewart – Dreaded Light Composer
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- Record Store Day – Love Music Glasgow
- “Monsters, Process and Mayhem” T.L. Huchu in conversation with Chikodili Emelumadu
- Alice – Watch Online GFT
- The Traitor Glasgow Film Theatre Online
- Govan’s Glories: Central Govan Walk Ian R. Mitchell
- Payback Claire MacLeary
- Her Century – National Library of Scotland
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Lindisfarne at Cottiers
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020