Drumchapel Food Bank
Can you help by donating any of the following items?
The Drumchapel Foodbanks stock room is almost empty. Increasing demand for the service means that more and more food and necessary items are required.
Running out of the following:
Fray Bentos Pies,
You can donate in a number of ways.
By dropping off food donations at collections points. this includes,
– Salisbury’s Drumchapel,
– B&M Bargains Drumchapel,
– KCEDG Main Reception, Unit 9, Ladyloan Place, Drumchapel, G15 8LB.
If you cannot make it directly to the collection points you can also donate through one of the following options,
-Sending a cheque, payable to Drumchapel Foodbank and post to KCEDG Main Reception, Unit 9, Ladyloan Place, Drumchapel, G15 8LB.
-Holding a food collection among family, friends or work mates which can be collected
If any of these options appeal to you then please feel free to contact Oonagh for more information on email@example.com or by phone on 0141 944 3335.
‘We urgently require donations so any help you could give us at this time would be greatly appreciated.’
Thank you for all the help and support.
Looking for Volunteers
Volunteers needed for the following: Food Distribution, Driver, Welcome and Customer Support
If you would like to find out more please contact Oonagh on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Drumchapel Foodbank is running low on donations. We urgently require food donations as soon as possible. If you would like to make any donations to the foodbank please drop them at Unit 9, KCEDG Main Reception, Ladyloan Place, Drumchapel, G15 8LB.
You can also hand donations in to Sainsbury’s Drumchapel or B&M Bargains Drumchapel.
Below is a list of items we urgently require.
Donations can be made directly to our office, KCEDG, Unit 9, Ladyloan Place, Drumchapel, G15 8LB or Sainsbury’s Drumchapel or B&M Bargains Drumchapel.
This section: Food banks, Joiners Corner, Pat's Home Page Blog
4 responses to “Drumchapel Food Bank”
- Rory’s Way GFT
- Neither Wolf Nor Dog, GFT
- May 2019 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Southside Fringe Festival 2019
- Colorado and the Rockies. May 2019
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Crossways -Irish/Scottish Cultural and Literary Festival Glasgow
- West End Festival 2019 – Programme Launch
- Seven Song Club, Lynnie Carson , Rebecca Jordan and Bearpit Brothers
- Rites of Spring, Thistle Gallery
- Save Otago Lane Family Festival
- Bob Law’s Blog: Ayr Beach – walking and photography
- The Lansdowne / Mother India review by Pat Byrne
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Glasgow Film Festival Launch 2019 + announcement Scottish Premiere Wild Rose
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Moira McPartlin, Meet the Author at Fruin Farm
- Black Star Jackals EP Launch
- Transatlantic Sessions Celtic Connections 2019 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- Danube, Austria. February 2019
- Celtic Connections Grace and Danger, Tribute to John Martyn photographs and review by Pauline Keightley