Conscious Catwalk, Fundraiser, Kinning Park Complex
Friday 28 September, 2018 7 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Kinning Park Complex is hosting a Conscious Catwalk fundraising event on Friday 28th September.
More models are needed – all ages and genders welcome.
Conscious Catwalk will be a sustainable fashion show event hosted by KPCouturé, Kinning Park Complex’ very own fashion brand making jewellery and accessories from repurposed plastic and textile waste from our building.
Bringing together designers, community organisations and vintage shops; the event aims to stimulate further conversation around fashion sustainability, showcase individual and organisations already working in ethical fashion and hopefully raise some money to buy our building.
There will be stalls, a raffle, DJ, food, a licensed bar and more to keep you entertained throughout the night. Donation for entry on the door.
All welcome to come along for a fun evening with a difference.
Under 18’s should be accompanied by an adult and vacate the building by 10pm.
This event is accessible to all.
Kinning Park Complex, 43 Cornwall Street, Glasgow G41 1BA
This section: Pat's Home Page Blog
Filed under: Pat's Home Page Blog
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Bowled Over, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Pre-theatre and Lunch Menu at The Lansdowne
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Princess Mononoke at Studio Ghibli Season GFT
- Merchant City Festival 2019
- Antony and Cleopatra, Websters Theatre
- Edinburgh International Book Festival 2019
- Govanhill International Festival 2019
- Dark Vanilla Jungle Websters
- Scottish PEN Writers In Exile review by Pat Byrne
- Songs of Love and Freedom, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- Don’t miss the summer sale at Jasmine, Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne Mother India Tapas review by Pat Byrne
- Have A Go – Calligraphy at The Mitchell Library
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA