Conscious Catwalk, Fundraiser, Kinning Park Complex
Friday 28 September, 2018 7 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Kinning Park Complex is hosting a Conscious Catwalk fundraising event on Friday 28th September.
More models are needed – all ages and genders welcome.
Conscious Catwalk will be a sustainable fashion show event hosted by KPCouturé, Kinning Park Complex’ very own fashion brand making jewellery and accessories from repurposed plastic and textile waste from our building.
Bringing together designers, community organisations and vintage shops; the event aims to stimulate further conversation around fashion sustainability, showcase individual and organisations already working in ethical fashion and hopefully raise some money to buy our building.
There will be stalls, a raffle, DJ, food, a licensed bar and more to keep you entertained throughout the night. Donation for entry on the door.
All welcome to come along for a fun evening with a difference.
Under 18’s should be accompanied by an adult and vacate the building by 10pm.
This event is accessible to all.
Kinning Park Complex, 43 Cornwall Street, Glasgow G41 1BA
This section: Pat's Home Page Blog
Filed under: Pat's Home Page Blog
- Transatlantic Sessions Celtic Connections 2019 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- Glasgow Goes Green
- Danube, Austria. February 2019
- St Mungo’s Mirrorball Mirrorball Poetry Showcase February, 2019
- Celtic Connections Grace and Danger, Tribute to John Martyn photographs and review by Pauline Keightley
- Fiona Alderman: A Winter Tale from Salignac
- 6th This Is Not A Burns Night, Govanhill Baths review Pat Byrne
- Scottish Opera presents Anthropocene – World Premiere by Stuart MacRae and Louise Welsh
- Fairytale Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair By Bohemia
- My Life In London, ProjectAbility
- ‘Unwrapped’ Show at The Thistle Gallery 2018
- Colonel Mustard and the Dijon 5, Barrowland, After Party at the Art School
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Falling Leaves Exhibition at The Thistle Gallery
- Autumn Season,2018, Play, Pie, Pint at OranMor
- ‘Young Solitude’ Review by Lola Rose
- Denise Noone Bathing Bells at Govanhill Baths review by Pat Byrne
- Conscious Catwalk, Fundraiser, Kinning Park Complex
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Starry Skies Album Launch, OranMor Review by Pat Byrne