Conscious Catwalk, Fundraiser, Kinning Park Complex
Friday 28 September, 2018 7 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Kinning Park Complex is hosting a Conscious Catwalk fundraising event on Friday 28th September.
More models are needed – all ages and genders welcome.
Conscious Catwalk will be a sustainable fashion show event hosted by KPCouturé, Kinning Park Complex’ very own fashion brand making jewellery and accessories from repurposed plastic and textile waste from our building.
Bringing together designers, community organisations and vintage shops; the event aims to stimulate further conversation around fashion sustainability, showcase individual and organisations already working in ethical fashion and hopefully raise some money to buy our building.
There will be stalls, a raffle, DJ, food, a licensed bar and more to keep you entertained throughout the night. Donation for entry on the door.
All welcome to come along for a fun evening with a difference.
Under 18’s should be accompanied by an adult and vacate the building by 10pm.
This event is accessible to all.
Kinning Park Complex, 43 Cornwall Street, Glasgow G41 1BA
This section: Pat's Home Page Blog
Filed under: Pat's Home Page Blog
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- The Pieman Cometh Oran Mor West End Festival 2019
- Rory’s Way GFT
- Fashion Design Students Showcase Degree Show 2019
- Mother India’s Cafe at The Lansdowne
- Neither Wolf Nor Dog, GFT
- May 2019 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Southside Fringe Festival 2019
- Colorado and the Rockies. May 2019
- Crossways -Irish/Scottish Cultural and Literary Festival Glasgow
- West End Festival 2019 – Programme Launch
- Seven Song Club, Lynnie Carson , Rebecca Jordan and Bearpit Brothers
- Rites of Spring, Thistle Gallery
- Save Otago Lane Family Festival
- Bob Law’s Blog: Ayr Beach – walking and photography
- The Lansdowne / Mother India review by Pat Byrne
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Glasgow Film Festival Launch 2019 + announcement Scottish Premiere Wild Rose