Conscious Catwalk, Fundraiser, Kinning Park Complex
Friday 28 September, 2018 7 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Kinning Park Complex is hosting a Conscious Catwalk fundraising event on Friday 28th September.
More models are needed – all ages and genders welcome.
Conscious Catwalk will be a sustainable fashion show event hosted by KPCouturé, Kinning Park Complex’ very own fashion brand making jewellery and accessories from repurposed plastic and textile waste from our building.
Bringing together designers, community organisations and vintage shops; the event aims to stimulate further conversation around fashion sustainability, showcase individual and organisations already working in ethical fashion and hopefully raise some money to buy our building.
There will be stalls, a raffle, DJ, food, a licensed bar and more to keep you entertained throughout the night. Donation for entry on the door.
All welcome to come along for a fun evening with a difference.
Under 18’s should be accompanied by an adult and vacate the building by 10pm.
This event is accessible to all.
Kinning Park Complex, 43 Cornwall Street, Glasgow G41 1BA
This section: Pat's Home Page Blog
Filed under: Pat's Home Page Blog
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, Partick
- ‘Young Solitude’ Review by Lola Rose
- Denise Noone Bathing Bells at Govanhill Baths review by Pat Byrne
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Yvonne Lyon and Eilidh Patterson at The Glad Cafe review Pat Byrne
- Nae Pasaran, GFT plus Q & A with Felipe Bustos Sierra
- Conscious Catwalk, Fundraiser, Kinning Park Complex
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Brooks Williams Sounds in the Suburbs, The Doublet
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, 10 Anniversary Edition Programme (2018)
- Social Bite – Sleep in the Park – Tackling Homelessness in Scotland
- Autumn Season,2018, Play, Pie, Pint at OranMor
- Glasgow European Championships 2018
- West End Festival – What a Start
- Fun at the West End Festival 2018
- Glasgow Jazz Festival Programme and New Initiative Announced
- ‘Growing and Dying’ a tribute to the writer Janet Paisley edited by Linda Jackson
- Isle of Dogs, Glasgow Film Festival 2018 – review by Rachelle Atalla