Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
1 – 16 September, 2018
Scottish Food & Drink Fortnight 2018 provides the perfect opportunity for everyone to get involved in celebrating and enjoying fantastic Scottish produce, whether they’re a chef, producer, retailer, caterer, hotelier, school, organisation or food enthusiast.
The campaign for this year is themed around the future of Scotland’s food and drink industry. The aim being to stimulate discussion and debate and create excitement about the industry to help spread the message that Scotland’s food and drink sector really is the place to be.
Encouraging more people than ever to buy, eat and promote Scottish food and drink – get involved in the nation’s biggest food and drink celebration.
Food and Drink Events
See range of events highlighted on Twitter @Eat_Scottish
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Roy’s West End View: Battered Boris savaged by top Scots true blues
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Wullie Davidson’s Blog: Extreme Global Weather Events of 2021
- Bob Law’s Blog: An Unusual Cross Country Ski Day in Glasgow
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- G20 Young People to Climb Ben Nevis to support people affected by poverty
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced
- Is this ‘Black Bitch’ name ban really justified?
- Mother India Christmas Menu 2021
- Mother India at Home Christmas Menu 2021 – Pre-order
- No Radio Silence – launch of film by Unity Sisters