CinemaAttic West Coast: Spanish & Latin-American Short Film Show CCA Thu 9 April 2015
Thu 9 April 2015
7.30pm, £5 (£4) + 60p booking fee, Cinema
Book online / 0141 352 4900
Thu 5 March 2015
CinemaAttic is the platform for Spanish, Iberian and Latin-American cinema in Scotland. Our main purpose is to raise the profile of Ibero-American cinema in Scotland and UK. By collaborating with key venues and institutions, we connect emerging filmmakers from Spain, Portugal and Latin America with British organisations and audiences.
Since 2008, CinemaAttic has produced and organised six different film and arts festivals across Scotland. A Community Interest Company registered in Scotland, at present CinemaAttic runs regular short film nights in the city of Edinburgh and is working towards becoming a keystone company in the distribution of Hispanic and Lusophone cinema in Scotland and UK and a platform for entertainment, learning, cultural diffusion, networking and industry development through arts and cinema.
Supported by Film Hub Scotland, part of the BFI’s Film Audience Network.
Centre for Contemporary Arts
350 Sauchiehall Street
Glasgow G2 3JD
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- Lucky, GFT
- American Animals, GFT
- Make Me Up at GFT
- First Reformed GFT
- A Northern Soul, GFT
- The Greatest Showman Sing-a-long, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Taggart Pilot Screening, The Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Vagabond GFT
- The Greatest Showman Eat/Film at Sloans
- Womens Work 100, Fairfield Govan
- Soft Cell One Final Time, Live from London, GFT
- ‘Young Solitude’ Review by Lola Rose
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival – 10th Anniversary
- Time for Ilhan, Glasgow Screening, CCA
- Never Goin’ Back, GFT
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- The Green Lie, CCA Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, GFT