Chris Dolan, Readings and Music, Bishopbriggs and Clydebank, November 2014
READINGS AND MUSIC….
MONDAY 24th, November 7pm
With Paul Cuddihy, of The Celtic View, and many books inc. Read All About It. Chris and Paul reading and … singing!
Featuring the world premiere of ‘MADDY’S THEME’, the song to go with Potter’s Field.
170 Kirkintilloch Road
TUESDAY 25th – same deal again.
CLYDEBANK LIBRARY 7PM.
Paul and Chris reading, talking and singing our songs about books.
Dumbarton Rd, Clydebank, Dunbartonshire G81 1XH
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Book Week Scotland, Autumn Voices
- Simon Carlyle and Gregor Sharp, Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Kusama – Infinity, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Mark Kermode Book Tour at GFT, ‘How Does It Feel?’
- Breaking Boundaries, Bringing Translated Literature to Scotland
- Red Squirrel Press, Scottish Writers Centre
- Word Jazzology, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Remembering Glasgow’s Forgotten Women
- Book Week Scotland 2018
- Liam McIlvanney, Creative Conversations University of Glasgow
- Glasgow Scribes (calligraphy).
- Book Week Scotland: Worlds of Ursula K. Le Guin Documentary GFT
- Book Week Scotland 2018 – Events at Arlington Baths Club
- Poetry at Inn Deep with Cat Hepburn
- Book Week Scotland: Denise Mina and Liam McIlvaney
- Scottish Pen: The Day of the Imprisoned Writer
- Catriona Malan – Meet the Author at Fruin Farm
- Mary Irvine: Scottish Writers Centre Comes Home
- ‘Neither Oil Nor Water’ book launch Jim Ferguson