Choreography – The Simpson Board Training hosted by Indepen-dance
20 November, 2018, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Pearce Institute, 840 – 860 Govan Road, Glasgow G51 3UU
Lisa Simpson is a choreographer, workshop leader and Director of Lisa Simpson Inclusive Dance.
As a non-verbal communicator with quadriplegic cerebral palsy, Lisa creates dance work using a choreography tool called The Simpson Board. This is a priceless and highly effective tool, which is an accessible and valuable method of dance making for all artists with and without disabilities.
This workshop will introduce dancers to the principles of The Simpson Board practice and provide opportunities for everyone to realise their own creative vision using a Simpson Board.
This section: Classes and Workshops, Dance
- Music Broth Grow With Music Youth Project
- Accents, Glasgow Short Film Festival 2019
- Janice Galloway Words into Pictures
- Silent Disco Party Parade, The Record Factory
- BDX Glasgow – Video Marketing, Citizen M
- Joe Thomas announced as first Young Films Foundation Ambassador
- New Rhythms for Glasgow Mid-term Music and Art Workshops, Maryhill
- Jam Project – Free Music Classes at Music Broth
- MJS – Music Jams Sound(s) with Pamela Poldo Banchetti
- Discover Family History at Kelvinhall
- Alternative Burns Night: Herland Ceilidh, Glasgow Womens Library
- Burns Supper and Ceilidh with the Big Stupit Band, Cottiers
- VictimFocus Academy Free Conferences in Glasgow 2019
- A Letter to Nan – women-only creative writing workshop
- Dance Along Movie, Trolls
- Spangled Cabaret The Blue Arrow
- Africa Challenge Scotland Free I.T. Classes – Applying for Universal Credit?
- Salsa Networking Event, Havana Glasgow Film Festival CCA
- Scottish Ensemble – Prelude – skydiving from a dream (with Andersson Dance)The Tramway
- KIDS Guitar Lessons, Glasgow West End + Bearsden