CCA: John Romita Jr Masterclass 25th February, 2014
Part of Glasgow Film Festival
John Romita Jr Masterclass
25th February 8 p.m.
£8/ Conc. £6.50
Comic book artist John Romita Jr discusses his varied work within the comics industry – beginning his careers with sketches for covers of reprints for Marvel UK in the 70s before moving on to work on Iron Man and Spider Man.
He has collaborated with the likes of Frank Miller, Neil Gaiman and GFF’s own Mark Millar on several projects.
He will be discussing his career and hosting a master class on the process of comic book artistry.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Louise Malone on art plus Open Mic
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Scottish PEN Writers In Exile review by Pat Byrne
- Start – Graham Morgan at Helensburgh Library
- Book Launch: ‘The Sound of the Hours’ Karen Campbell
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Book Launch: Something Like Happy – Sasha Greene
- From Glasgow To Saturn Pride Edition Launch
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Longlist for McIlvanney Prize Scottish Crime Book of the Year 2019
- Express Yourself – Poets at Tellit Slant
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper