Caro Ramsay, Plotting Your Novel
January, 15th, 2019
Scottish Writers Centre, CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3JD
A quick guide to getting it right!
A workshop and presentation on how to plot a novel, including lots of questions and answers and troubleshooting the usual stumbling blocks ; the muddle in the middle, the wandering timeline and how to entice an agent.
Tickets are £5/3, and available through Eventbrite or on the door. If booking a Members ticket, please bring proof of membership.
Caro Ramsay is the author of 11 crime fiction novels. She’s been Dagger shortlisted, Theakston’s longlisted, and was longlisted for the McIvanney Scottish Crime Book Of the Year in 2018 for The Suffering Of Strangers. In her spare time, she has a full time job and does some acting with the Crime Writers Amalgamated Players.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Graham Fulton – Glitches of Mortality Book Launch
- Express Yourself, Tell it Slant
- School for Civic Imagination CCA
- Aye Write presents Paul Mason
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Joe Hullait, Scot Squad Writer at QMU
- Creative Conversations, Kathleen Winter
- New Writings Showcase, Scottish Writers’ Centre
- Ian Macpherson, Comedy Writing Workshop
- Chris Brookmyre, Aye Write
- Poetry at The Parlour Glasgow West End
- Speakin Cajun CCA
- The Red Light Zone by Jeff Zycinski – Jeff and Suzie Talk Radio
- Aye Write 2019! Sara Sheridan introduces Anne Griffin and Anstey Harris
- Sleaford Mods, CCA screening and Q and A
- White Shroud by Antanas Skema – music and words with Merope
- Book launch, readings and music at Avant Garde
- Book Event ‘Resurrection Men’ by David Craig
- Aye Write 2019! Frank Tallis and Laura Mucha
- Aye Write: Emily Cutts with Carol Craig