Caro Ramsay, Plotting Your Novel
January, 15th, 2019
Scottish Writers Centre, CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3JD
A quick guide to getting it right!
A workshop and presentation on how to plot a novel, including lots of questions and answers and troubleshooting the usual stumbling blocks ; the muddle in the middle, the wandering timeline and how to entice an agent.
Tickets are £5/3, and available through Eventbrite or on the door. If booking a Members ticket, please bring proof of membership.
Caro Ramsay is the author of 11 crime fiction novels. She’s been Dagger shortlisted, Theakston’s longlisted, and was longlisted for the McIvanney Scottish Crime Book Of the Year in 2018 for The Suffering Of Strangers. In her spare time, she has a full time job and does some acting with the Crime Writers Amalgamated Players.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- West End Shop Fronts, Virtual Tour Kelvin Hall
- Glasgow Botanic Gardens: 200 Years at West End Festival 2019
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Dear Dinosaur: T Rex on Tour
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Get Your Scots Wirds Oot and Caa Awa!
- Dan Richards Booked! Festival 2019 review Mary Irvine
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- Mary Irvine review: Polly Clarke – the tiger lady! Booked! Festival
- Taking Tea with a Trailblazer, NLS Kelvin Hall
- Samina Chaudry at Avant Garde
- Kerry Hudson’s Lowborn Tour, The Mitchell review Pat Byrne
- Seeds of Thought – Creative Writing
- Richard Holloway ‘Waiting for the Last Bus’ review Mary Irvine
- Look Who’s Talking Now with Des Dillon
- Helen Fitzgerald and Doug Johnstone at Waterstones Sauchiehall St