Caro Ramsay, Plotting Your Novel
January, 15th, 2019
Scottish Writers Centre, CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3JD
A quick guide to getting it right!
A workshop and presentation on how to plot a novel, including lots of questions and answers and troubleshooting the usual stumbling blocks ; the muddle in the middle, the wandering timeline and how to entice an agent.
Tickets are £5/3, and available through Eventbrite or on the door. If booking a Members ticket, please bring proof of membership.
Caro Ramsay is the author of 11 crime fiction novels. She’s been Dagger shortlisted, Theakston’s longlisted, and was longlisted for the McIvanney Scottish Crime Book Of the Year in 2018 for The Suffering Of Strangers. In her spare time, she has a full time job and does some acting with the Crime Writers Amalgamated Players.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Glasgoes Poetic 2019
- Festa Dos Anos De Álvero De Campos Cheeky Besom Productions
- Walk in James Watt’s Footsteps
- An Evening with Gracey Flair at Helensburgh Library
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
- Free event: Scottish Writers Showcase, University of Glasgow
- Book Launch: Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch
- Book Launch: A City of Segregation CCA
- Danger Poets, Waterstones Byres Road
- Women With Fierce Words CCA
- Books at the Botanics
- Launch Govanhill Book Festival 2019
- Govanhill: Portrait of a Community review Pat Byrne
- Paul Murdoch, Alexandria Writers + Open Mic
- Pinolino Puppet Show and Story Telling
- Free Pride CCA
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Bruce Biddolph Outstanding as ‘The Inquisitor’
- Edinburgh International Book Festival 2019