Caro Ramsay, Plotting Your Novel
January, 15th, 2019
Scottish Writers Centre, CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3JD
A quick guide to getting it right!
A workshop and presentation on how to plot a novel, including lots of questions and answers and troubleshooting the usual stumbling blocks ; the muddle in the middle, the wandering timeline and how to entice an agent.
Tickets are £5/3, and available through Eventbrite or on the door. If booking a Members ticket, please bring proof of membership.
Caro Ramsay is the author of 11 crime fiction novels. She’s been Dagger shortlisted, Theakston’s longlisted, and was longlisted for the McIvanney Scottish Crime Book Of the Year in 2018 for The Suffering Of Strangers. In her spare time, she has a full time job and does some acting with the Crime Writers Amalgamated Players.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Aye Write! Open Mic with Cheeky Besom Productions
- World Without Walls with musician and songwriter Brian McFall
- Novelist Sarah Moss Creative Conversations
- Women and Rent Strikes Red Clydeside at the Mitchell Library
- Tell It Slant Express Yourself on Burns Night
- Rachael Allen, Creative Conversations
- Three Leaps of the Gazelle, Playwrights Studio
- Scottish National Poetry Slam January 2019
- Charlie Gracie, Meet the Author, Fruin Farm review by Mary Irvine
- This Is Not A Burns Night, Govanhill Community Baths Trust
- Caro Ramsay, Plotting Your Novel
- Stuart MacBride, Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Glasgow Literary Lounge – Alternative Burns
- Love Music Hate Racism, The Arlington
- Karine Polwart, Creative Conversations
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- Novelist Ann Cleeves, Creative Conversations
- Christmas Speakeasy and Open Mic, Scottish Writers
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Michael J Malone at Book Week Scotland 2018
- Lin Anderson, Shaping the Story at Scottish Writers Centre