Book Launch Glasgow: ‘Where The Bridge Lies’ Frank Woods
Thursday 31 January, 2019
The Iron Horse, 115 West Nile Street, Glasgow G1 2SB
Official launch of Frank Woods’ debut novel ‘Where the Bridge Lies’. Celebrate with Frank at the Iron Horse on the 31st January.
Admission is free and all are welcome!
Frank Woods will read from his novel and a Q&A session will follow.
Signed copies of the book will be available for purchase at the event.
Hope to see you there!
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Glasgoes Poetic 2019
- Festa Dos Anos De Álvero De Campos Cheeky Besom Productions
- Walk in James Watt’s Footsteps
- An Evening with Gracey Flair at Helensburgh Library
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
- Free event: Scottish Writers Showcase, University of Glasgow
- Book Launch: Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch
- Book Launch: A City of Segregation CCA
- Danger Poets, Waterstones Byres Road
- Women With Fierce Words CCA
- Books at the Botanics
- Launch Govanhill Book Festival 2019
- Govanhill: Portrait of a Community review Pat Byrne
- Paul Murdoch, Alexandria Writers + Open Mic
- Pinolino Puppet Show and Story Telling
- Free Pride CCA
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Bruce Biddolph Outstanding as ‘The Inquisitor’
- Edinburgh International Book Festival 2019