Book Event ‘Resurrection Men’ by David Craig
Saturday 6th April, 2019
David Craig will be hosting a book event at Good Press to promote his Glasgow-based debut novel, Resurrection Men. He will be discussing the book, Glasgow in the Victorian era, and reading a short extract from his book. Copies will be on sale, signed on requested.
‘Resurrection Men’, by David Craig. An historical/gothic supernatural mystery set in Victorian Glasgow, published by Elsewhen Press in paperback and ebook format available from Amazon, the publisher, and bookships – visit bit.ly/ResurrectionMen for more information.
A gothic tale of mystery, friendship, tragedy and revenge – an adventure endured by flawed characters of uncertain virtue. Join body snatchers Hunt and Foley as they explore a Victorian Glasgow ruled by a secret society who are ruled in turn by the undead, from the private clubs, townhouses and country manors of the privileged to the dung-choked wynds and overcrowded slums of the poor. But it is a city facing a diabolical conflict of biblical proportions, so tread warily.
All are welcome to attend.
Good Press, 5 St Margaret’s Place, Glasgow G1 5JG
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Louise Malone on art plus Open Mic
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Scottish PEN Writers In Exile review by Pat Byrne
- Start – Graham Morgan at Helensburgh Library
- Book Launch: ‘The Sound of the Hours’ Karen Campbell
- Book Launch: Something Like Happy – Sasha Greene
- From Glasgow To Saturn Pride Edition Launch
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Longlist for McIlvanney Prize Scottish Crime Book of the Year 2019
- Express Yourself – Poets at Tellit Slant
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper