Book Event ‘Resurrection Men’ by David Craig
Saturday 6th April, 2019
David Craig will be hosting a book event at Good Press to promote his Glasgow-based debut novel, Resurrection Men. He will be discussing the book, Glasgow in the Victorian era, and reading a short extract from his book. Copies will be on sale, signed on requested.
‘Resurrection Men’, by David Craig. An historical/gothic supernatural mystery set in Victorian Glasgow, published by Elsewhen Press in paperback and ebook format available from Amazon, the publisher, and bookships – visit bit.ly/ResurrectionMen for more information.
A gothic tale of mystery, friendship, tragedy and revenge – an adventure endured by flawed characters of uncertain virtue. Join body snatchers Hunt and Foley as they explore a Victorian Glasgow ruled by a secret society who are ruled in turn by the undead, from the private clubs, townhouses and country manors of the privileged to the dung-choked wynds and overcrowded slums of the poor. But it is a city facing a diabolical conflict of biblical proportions, so tread warily.
All are welcome to attend.
Good Press, 5 St Margaret’s Place, Glasgow G1 5JG
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Mary Irvine review: Polly Clarke – the tiger lady! Booked! Festival
- Taking Tea with a Trailblazer, NLS Kelvin Hall
- Samina Chaudry at Avant Garde
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Kerry Hudson’s Lowborn Tour, The Mitchell review Pat Byrne
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Seeds of Thought – Creative Writing
- Richard Holloway ‘Waiting for the Last Bus’ review Mary Irvine
- Look Who’s Talking Now with Des Dillon
- Helen Fitzgerald and Doug Johnstone at Waterstones Sauchiehall St
- Book Launch: ‘this exquisite corpse’ Tawnya Renelle
- Dialogue: Niven Govinden and Season Butler
- Robin Lloyd-Jones ‘A life in books’ Helensburgh Library
- Aye Write presents Paul Mason
- Henry Bell, Booked Festival 2019
- Micaela Maftei and Laura Tansley Collaborative Writing Workshops
- Polly Clark, Booked Festival 2019
- Dialogue Road Show
- Anne Donovan Scottish Writers Centre
- Kathleen Winter, Creative Conversations