Birds, Exhibition at ProjectAbility by Scott Smith 4 – 26 November
Scott works in our Aspire studios and has a varied practice of painting and drawing from life and memory. This body of work was made over the past few months, in a flurry of focus and productivity.
The theme is birds, and they vary from the beautiful to the comical. They are simply and elegantly portrayed and each one has its own charm and character.
Join us for a preview on Thursday 3 November, 6-8pm.
Exhibition open 4-26 November.
The exhibition programme is supported by the Esmée Fairbairn Foundation
- Only You GFT
- Tell It To The Bees GFT
- Our Time, GFT
- Varda by Agnes GFT
- CineRoma at Govanhill International Festival
- Back to the future: 1979-1989 Film Screenings at Kelvin Hall
- African Film Touring Programme Summer 2019
- Dance with a Stranger, GFT
- Eatfilm at Sloans presents Black Panther
- Africa in Motion Africa 3.0: Vanity CCA
- Gaza GFT
- Gwen, GFT
- Matchbox Cineclub + Sad Girl Cinema Der Fan
- Gregory’s Girl, Back to the Future at Kelvin Hall
- University of Glasgow Short Courses Open Evening 2019
- Africa in Motion Film Festival Foreign Body CCA
- Gypsy Music Short Course
- Rolling Thunder Revue: A Bob Dylan Story by Martin Scorsese GFT
- Of Fish and Foe GFT
- Special Events at Glasgow Film Theatre July 2019