Unwrapped: Christmas Exhibition at Thistle Gallery, 5 November – 24 December, 2016
Unique Gifts – ‘Unwrapped’
Thistle Gallery’s much anticipated Christmas Exhibition runs from November 5th until December 24th with an exceptional array of unique and bespoke gifts …..from some of our leading Scottish contemporary artists. Whether it’s a painting, jewellery, ceramics, sculptures, textiles or a piece of artisan glassware you will find it in this beautiful Gallery in the heart of Glasgow West End.
Watch out for the very special Winter Windows display – to be revealed on Saturday, November 26th, when you can call into the gallery and enjoy mulled wine and mince pies from 10am until 6pm.
During December the gallery will be open seven days a week.
Featured artists include:
Linda Park, Stanley Bird, Cecilia Cardiff, Ross Muir, Julie Coulter, Ian Rawnsley, Sheila Fowler, Ian Elliot, Samantha McCubbin, Steve Johnston, Madeleine Hand, Iain Gordon, Jennifer Irvine, Mark Holden, Moy Mackay, Sam Skelton, Tamsin Thomson, James S Lindsay, Jackie Henderson, Georgie Young, Janet Cleghorn, Rhona Cambell, Jade Hill, Gregory Moore, Gillian Henshaw, David Murray, Angela Pointon, Alexa Hope, Amanda Johnson, Eileen MacAllister, Carol Docherty, Helen Swan, Dorte Pape, Marc Peters, Gail Stirling Robertson, Kristina Dickson, Eona Aitken, Douglas Kerr, Robyn Kinsman Blake, Owen Henderson, Michael Murison, Jan Macbeth and Annette Robertson.
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas in Glasgow 2016 – festive menus, shows, shopping., Galleries, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- Burns Night Ceilidh, Stereo
- This is not a Burns Night – Dance of the Underclass
- Burns Baby Burns Dance of the Underclass Aftershow Party
- Cine(thesia) Coming Out, Kelvin Hall
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- No Fathers in Kashmir, GFT
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- The Personal History of David Copperfield, GFT
- Creative Conversation: Kate Charlesworth, Illustrator and Writer
- Celtic Connections 2020: Lucy Rose review Fionnuala Boyle
- GRIT Orchestra Celtic Connections 2020 photography and review Pauline Keightley
- Helen McClory: Short Story Writer and Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Wrest and Maz O’Connor, Celtic Connections review Fionnuala Boyle
- Winter Tree Identification Workshop
- Luca Manning & Fergus McCreadie Celtic Connections
- John Inglis Exhibition New Collages 2016 – 2019 Compass Gallery
- Red Thread Film Club Lynne Ramsay – Gasman and Ratcatcher