Works Sacred: Works Profane, Malcolm Lochhead, Glasgow Cathedral Festival 2017
Works Sacred: Works Profane
9 – 21 October, 2017 (closed Sunday, 15 October)
Glasgow Cathedral, Castle Street, Glasgow, G4 0QZ
GCF2017 is delighted to host a major retrospective of the life of renowned textile artist Malcolm Lochhead.
First major retrospective into the work of Malcolm Lochhead, world-renowned textile artist and designer. Emeritus Professor of Visual Design and Millennium Fellow of Design at Glasgow Caledonian University.
Running for two weeks this free exhibition features over 50 works and is accompanied by a detailed catalogue shedding light on the commissioning and creation of this collection.
Did you know that this year we are offering a season ticket for the entire festival? Save £25 and get the very best from festival 2017!
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Addicted The Musical Websters Theatre Glasgow
- Poetry Launches CCA – Stephen Watt, Derek Parkes and Mandy Haggith
- Sikorski Polish Club, Glasgow Doors Open Day 2019
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- The Wedding Planner, OranMor
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Wullie Davidson’s Bus Pass Ramblings: St Andrews
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- For Sama GFT
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;Surrection GFT
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Ando Glaso Gypsy Music Short Course CCA