Works Sacred: Works Profane, Malcolm Lochhead, Glasgow Cathedral Festival 2017
Works Sacred: Works Profane
9 – 21 October, 2017 (closed Sunday, 15 October)
Glasgow Cathedral, Castle Street, Glasgow, G4 0QZ
GCF2017 is delighted to host a major retrospective of the life of renowned textile artist Malcolm Lochhead.
First major retrospective into the work of Malcolm Lochhead, world-renowned textile artist and designer. Emeritus Professor of Visual Design and Millennium Fellow of Design at Glasgow Caledonian University.
Running for two weeks this free exhibition features over 50 works and is accompanied by a detailed catalogue shedding light on the commissioning and creation of this collection.
Did you know that this year we are offering a season ticket for the entire festival? Save £25 and get the very best from festival 2017!
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Carols in the Cloisters
- Christmas Fayre Gallowgate
- Coorie In at Glasgow Botanic Gardens
- Christmas Come and Sing, University of Glasgow Choir
- Friday Focus: Scottish Art Acquisitions
- Panto: A Crackin Cinderella Story at Websters
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- White Christmas – Andre Rieu
- Eileen at GFT
- We Dare To Dream + Q and A at GFT
- Preview: Earth Mama plus Q and A
- Maestro at GFT
- Fallen Leaves
- Elf at IMAX Glasgow and Glasgow Science Centre Galleries
- Cinemasters: Powell and Pressburger GFT
- Take 2: Trolls Band Together
- Oppenheimer at GFT 70mm
- It’s a Wonderful Life GFT
- Arthur’s Christmas Tale in aid of Shelter Scotland
- The Tell Tale Rooms with Andrew Kötting