Haunted Cabaret, Ghost Stories, Britannia Panopticon, Saturday 28 October, 2017
Enjoy Hallowe’en in Glasgow
Britannia Panopticon, New Wynd, 117 Trongate, Glasgow G1 5HD
Saturday 28 October, 2017 1.30 p.m. and 3.30 p.m.
Join the legendary Billy Bones for his latest fun filled Halloween Spooktacular!
Almost live from the Britannia Panopticon Music Hall, an hour of frightful fun for all the family. Prize for best costume.
Shows at 1.20pm and 3.30pm, doors open 30 minutes before the show starts.
Admission free, although we do ask you to please leave a donation on your way out.
Might not be suitable for very small children.
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Hallowe'en in Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- National Theatre Live Events GFT
- Singing with Beth, Live on Facebook
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi
- Aye Write – Big Book Weekend Virtual Festival
- Woodlands Community – Free Zoom Meditation and Discussion
- From Glasgow to Saturn Issue 44 – read online
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Film Friday Art in the Archive National Library of Scotland