Haunted Cabaret, Ghost Stories, Britannia Panopticon, Saturday 28 October, 2017
Enjoy Hallowe’en in Glasgow
Britannia Panopticon, New Wynd, 117 Trongate, Glasgow G1 5HD
Saturday 28 October, 2017 1.30 p.m. and 3.30 p.m.
Join the legendary Billy Bones for his latest fun filled Halloween Spooktacular!
Almost live from the Britannia Panopticon Music Hall, an hour of frightful fun for all the family. Prize for best costume.
Shows at 1.20pm and 3.30pm, doors open 30 minutes before the show starts.
Admission free, although we do ask you to please leave a donation on your way out.
Might not be suitable for very small children.
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Hallowe'en in Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- Andrew Painting & Jim Crumley: #Wee Nature Fest
- February Noise – Refuweegee
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- International Mother Language Day 21 February 2021
- Glesga Banter: Celebration of Weegie Culture
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival Online 2021
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- In Conversation with Dean Atta and gainAgain
- Breaking Boundaries: Main Reading Vahni Capildeo and Mark Waldron
- More premieres and guests announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- Greenpeace – Kelvin Way’s Low-Traffic Neighbourhood
- New Poetries VIII – Online Launches
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Book Launch: The Stone in My Pocket by Matthew Keeley
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 Truman and Tennessee
- GFT – Away