Haunted Cabaret, Ghost Stories, Britannia Panopticon, Saturday 28 October, 2017
Enjoy Hallowe’en in Glasgow
Britannia Panopticon, New Wynd, 117 Trongate, Glasgow G1 5HD
Saturday 28 October, 2017 1.30 p.m. and 3.30 p.m.
Join the legendary Billy Bones for his latest fun filled Halloween Spooktacular!
Almost live from the Britannia Panopticon Music Hall, an hour of frightful fun for all the family. Prize for best costume.
Shows at 1.20pm and 3.30pm, doors open 30 minutes before the show starts.
Admission free, although we do ask you to please leave a donation on your way out.
Might not be suitable for very small children.
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Hallowe'en in Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’
- Monos ay GFT
- The King, GFT
- Non-Fiction, GFT
- SQIFF 2019 Black History Month: Calalai: In Betweenness + shorts
- Chinese Visual Festival CCA
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Mòd 2019 Gaelic Film Screenings: A taste of BBC Alba – Na Millenni-Gaels CCA
- French Film Festival GFT 2019
- The Irishman GFT
- Lost Lives plus Q & A
- Malcolm X 35 mm GFT
- Halloween at GFT 2019
- Preview: Pink Wall with Q & A
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2019 Glasgow
- Glasgow Wood Recycling, October Sale
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow
- Branagh Theatre Live – A Winter’s Tale GFT
- Cinemasters at GFT: Quentin Tarantino
- Cancer Support Scotland Christmas Fayre 2019