Woodlands Community Family Cycling Bike Seat and Trailer Taster
Have you always wanted to try out riding your bike with your little one in tow? Would you like the chance to test out a variety of bike seat and trailer options in a safe & supportive environment with Bike for Good’s knowledgeable staff? Here’s your chance!
Get Cycling Safely
Woodlands Community Climate Action Project wants to help you and your whole family get cycling safely and comfortably. Offering two 1-hour slots this day with only 3 households at a time in order to keep numbers low and ensure social distancing and proper cleaning measures.
Meet up at the Kelvinbridge Underground Car Park where you will have space to test out different options of seats, trailers and electric bikes. As folks are comfortable we will also venture out onto the Kelvin Walkway and Kelvingrove Park.
This taster session will be followed up by more Family Day Rides!
This section: Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow, Woodlands Community Garden
- Introductions to birding in Glasgow – with Scott Rogers Part IV(Nature Recovery)
- Zero Waste Sunday Social – fast fashion and textile waste
- Winter Art Club for Kids – Paper Bag Portraits
- Being Together: Book Free Outdoor Space – Woodlands Community Garden
- Reimagining Our Economy – Screening Woodlands Community
- Breathe Better: Beginners Breathing Workshop
- Fly your flag in Woodlands!
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- Woodlands Community Family Cycling Bike Seat and Trailer Taster
- A Very Quiet Street – exploring Glasgow’s history with Zoe Strachan and Louise Welsh
- Celebrating Ten Years of Woodlands Community Garden
- Bike Maintenance Class Woodlands Community
- Vegan Cookery Workshop
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community
- Creative Pollination: Exploration and Creative Writing Woodlands Community