Women’s Literature Book Swop – IWW 2020 – University of Glasgow
Monday, 9 March, 2020, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Glasgow University Students Representative Council, McIntyre Building, G12 8QQ
Swing by the WeeG in the The Gilchrist Postgraduate Club Café for a spot of tea, coffee, and feminist literature! 📚
Bring books by your favourite authors, share your favourite stories, and swap for some new ones. From Toni Morrison to Jane Austen to your best friend’s zine, let’s celebrate the women that save the world everyday just by putting pen to paper ✏️
Swap will operate on a take one leave one policy
Vegan and gluten free options will be available
The International Women’s Day 2020 campaign theme is #EachforEqual
An equal world is an enabled world.
Individually, we’re all responsible for our own thoughts and actions – all day, every day.
We can actively choose to challenge stereotypes, fight bias, broaden perceptions, improve situations and celebrate women’s achievements.
Collectively, each one of us can help create a gender equal world.
Let’s all be #EachforEqual.
This section: Pat's Home Page Blog
Filed under: Pat's Home Page Blog
- Opening Party – The Landing Hub Refuweegee Fundraiser
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Feeding the City – screening and panel discussion
- Dumb Instrument with Duglas T Stewart
- COP26: The Plan That Came From The Bottom Up
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- COP26 – Glasgow’s Wee Forests
- Christmas Appeal Benefit – The Primevals
- Halloween 2021 – Spooktacular Walk, Glasgow Green
- Listening Party Launch – Jim Byrne’s E.P. ‘4 Country & Folk Songs’
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2021
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Tanna Slamma Ding Dong, Tannahill Arts Festival
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Atlantic Slavery Glasgow ‘Hidden in Plain Sight’
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Dora Wright
- Helen Rose Outdoors Rigging Hill, Largs.
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Glasgow Open House Arts Festival 2021
- West End Festival 2021