Women’s Literature Book Swop – IWW 2020 – University of Glasgow
Monday, 9 March, 2020, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Glasgow University Students Representative Council, McIntyre Building, G12 8QQ
Swing by the WeeG in the The Gilchrist Postgraduate Club Café for a spot of tea, coffee, and feminist literature! 📚
Bring books by your favourite authors, share your favourite stories, and swap for some new ones. From Toni Morrison to Jane Austen to your best friend’s zine, let’s celebrate the women that save the world everyday just by putting pen to paper ✏️
Swap will operate on a take one leave one policy
Vegan and gluten free options will be available
The International Women’s Day 2020 campaign theme is #EachforEqual
An equal world is an enabled world.
Individually, we’re all responsible for our own thoughts and actions – all day, every day.
We can actively choose to challenge stereotypes, fight bias, broaden perceptions, improve situations and celebrate women’s achievements.
Collectively, each one of us can help create a gender equal world.
Let’s all be #EachforEqual.
This section: Pat's Home Page Blog
Filed under: Pat's Home Page Blog
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- French Film Festival 2020 – Online
- Book Week Scotland 2020
- I Like Your Hat – book launch with Magi Gibson
- Hand Made Guitars – Glasgow
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Bob Law: North Pollok Walk, Glasgow
- Creative Conversations: Elizabeth Reeder
- Remembering Alasdair Gray / Paradise
- Welcome to Hgff20 with Co-Directors Eirene Houston and Hugo Rivalt
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance – Online Presentations
- Creative Conversations: Daisy Lafarge
- Window Wanderland – Windows of Wonder Glasgow
- Ghost Stories from Around the World
- Glasgow Science Centre Spooktacular 2020
- ‘Words From Battlefield’ – Book Launch
- Reimagining Our Economy – Screening Woodlands Community
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2020
- Science on the Sofa – Activities for Kids
- Breathe Better: Beginners Breathing Workshop