West End Festival 2016: Summer Market Coach House Trust Saturday 25 June, 2016
Fabulous Fun Filled Family Market on Saturday 25th June.
Plants and arts & crafts sales, homebaking, tea & coffee, BBQ, art gallery and musical entertainment from our resident band
Children’s activities including the Animal Man’s mini zoo, a bouncy castle, face painting and sow & grow all taking place within the secret garden between 12noon-3:00pm.
Live Music with Jim Byrne
The Coach House Trust, 84 Belmont Lane, Kelvinbridge, G12 8EN.
Telephone: 0141 334 6888
2 responses to “West End Festival 2016: Summer Market Coach House Trust Saturday 25 June, 2016”
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables