VIP Record Fair, The Fruit Market, Candleriggs Sat & Sun 3rd & 4th October, 2015
VINYL MANIA RETURNS TO GLASGOW
VIP RECORD FAIRS
The Fruit Market, Candleriggs, Glasgow G1 1NQ
Sat & Sun 3rd & 4th October, 2015
Remember the days of Mega stores filled with masses of vinyl records? They return for this one weekend when the world famous VIP RECORD FAIR returns to the Fruit Market in Glasgow.
VIP Record Fairs can guarantee record – breaking numbers of sellers attending as this will be the biggest selection of vinyl in Scotland for decades. In fact it’s the only two-day show outside London!
Visitors will be able to browse through, and buy from, the greatest selection of vinyl records, CDs and music memorabilia ever assembled in the area.
A large variety of artists will be on sale from Presley to Plan B, The Beatles to Bob Marley, Arctic Monkeys to Pink Floyd, The Kinks to Kasabian, Stones to Sex Pistols, Led Zep to Queen, Oasis to Otis Redding – the whole spectrum of rock and pop is at the event.
A GREAT SELLING OPPORTUNITY – music fans are encouraged to drop by or call the organiser if looking for help selling large record and cd collections.
Doors – Saturday 10am to 5pm admission £3.
Early entry 9am – £6
Doors – Sunday 10.am to 3.30pm admission £3.
0116 275 2815
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Christmas Appeal Benefit – The Primevals
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore
- African Wall Art and Stories by Lantern Light
- Black History Month, Being A Black Woman in Society Today
- COP26 Glasgow Trade Union and Workers Bloc
- Black Histories on Film at Glasgow Film Theatre 2021
- BFI London Film Festival 2021 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- French Film Festival UK 2021
- October Break Free Food Giveaway Glasgow’s East End
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Tanna Slamma Ding Dong, Tannahill Arts Festival
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- The Children’s Wood – Nicola Davies with Readings and Screening
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community