Vegan Cookery Workshop
Online Event Tuesday 11 August, 2020 at 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
First in a series of vegan cookery online workshops showing you how to cook simple, tasty, healthy, plant-based meals using local, seasonal fruit & vegetables! This week you will be cooking a delicious, hearty new potato & sugar snap pea curry.
Email to book your place!
No prior cooking experience required!
This section: Classes and Workshops, Woodlands Community Garden
- Hillhead Summer Arts Academy 2021
- Wellbeing Walks Woodlands Community Glasgow
- Slow Nature Walk, Woodlands Community
- Composting and food waste reduction workshop
- Aye Write 2021 – Kicking Off This Weekend
- Aye Write 2021 Creative Writing
- Beginners Bird I.D.
- Little Garden Baby Group – Woodlands Community
- Wellbeing for Artists Working in Older People’s Care
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Woodlands Anti Racist Community Library Launch
- Celebrate Your Story – Workshop with Samina Chaudry
- Woodlands Climate Action 2021 Coffee Chats – COP26 and Local Climate Action
- Slow Nature – Woodlands Community Booklet Launch
- Introduction to Birding With Scott Rogers (V)
- Writing for Wellbeing Workshops
- Poetry and Creative Writing Classes (Spring 2021) with Linda Jackson
- Introductions to birding in Glasgow – with Scott Rogers Part IV(Nature Recovery)
- Zero Waste Sunday Social – fast fashion and textile waste
- Winter Art Club for Kids – Paper Bag Portraits