Vegan Cookery Workshop
Online Event Tuesday 11 August, 2020 at 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
First in a series of vegan cookery online workshops showing you how to cook simple, tasty, healthy, plant-based meals using local, seasonal fruit & vegetables! This week you will be cooking a delicious, hearty new potato & sugar snap pea curry.
Email to book your place!
No prior cooking experience required!
This section: Classes and Workshops, Woodlands Community Garden
- Sav Aiello Yoga Savvy Classes
- Being Together: Book Free Outdoor Space – Woodlands Community Garden
- Reimagining Our Economy – Screening Woodlands Community
- Breathe Better: Beginners Breathing Workshop
- Fly your flag in Woodlands!
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- Woodlands Community Family Cycling Bike Seat and Trailer Taster
- A Very Quiet Street – exploring Glasgow’s history with Zoe Strachan and Louise Welsh
- Celebrating Ten Years of Woodlands Community Garden
- Govanhill International Festival 2020
- Bike Maintenance Class Woodlands Community
- Looking After Mental Wellbeing
- Vegan Cookery Workshop
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community
- Creative Pollination: Exploration and Creative Writing Woodlands Community