Vegan Cookery Workshop
Online Event Tuesday 11 August, 2020 at 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
First in a series of vegan cookery online workshops showing you how to cook simple, tasty, healthy, plant-based meals using local, seasonal fruit & vegetables! This week you will be cooking a delicious, hearty new potato & sugar snap pea curry.
Email to book your place!
No prior cooking experience required!
This section: Classes and Workshops, Woodlands Community Garden
- Woodlands Climate Action 2021 Coffee Chats – COP26 and Local Climate Action
- Slow Nature – Woodlands Community Booklet Launch
- Introduction to Birding With Scott Rogers (V)
- Writing for Wellbeing Workshops
- Poetry and Creative Writing Classes (Spring 2021) with Linda Jackson
- Introductions to birding in Glasgow – with Scott Rogers Part IV(Nature Recovery)
- Zero Waste Sunday Social – fast fashion and textile waste
- Winter Art Club for Kids – Paper Bag Portraits
- James McAvoy Edinburgh Youth Theatre – Masterclass
- Being Together: Book Free Outdoor Space – Woodlands Community Garden
- Reimagining Our Economy – Screening Woodlands Community
- Breathe Better: Beginners Breathing Workshop
- Fly your flag in Woodlands!
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- Woodlands Community Family Cycling Bike Seat and Trailer Taster
- A Very Quiet Street – exploring Glasgow’s history with Zoe Strachan and Louise Welsh
- Celebrating Ten Years of Woodlands Community Garden
- Govanhill International Festival 2020
- Bike Maintenance Class Woodlands Community