Vegan Cookery Workshop
Online Event Tuesday 11 August, 2020 at 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
First in a series of vegan cookery online workshops showing you how to cook simple, tasty, healthy, plant-based meals using local, seasonal fruit & vegetables! This week you will be cooking a delicious, hearty new potato & sugar snap pea curry.
Email to book your place!
No prior cooking experience required!
This section: Classes and Workshops, Woodlands Community Garden
- Anti Racist Group Woodlands Community
- Volunteer Led Bike Ride
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Walking and Writing in the Botanics with Gerry Loose
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Clydeside Creative Cafe – Out and About in Clydebank
- Woodlands Community Climate Change Summit
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- Women of Woodlands Support Group
- Websters Youth Theatre Summer School
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Joy Dunlop – Gaelic Live Online Concert and Ceilidh
- Hillhead Summer Arts Academy 2021
- Wellbeing Walks Woodlands Community Glasgow
- Slow Nature Walk, Woodlands Community
- Composting and food waste reduction workshop
- Aye Write 2021 – Kicking Off This Weekend
- Aye Write 2021 Creative Writing
- Beginners Bird I.D.