Urban Market, Sundy 3 April, The Drygate
The Urban Market Glasgow is packed full this Sunday with the very best creative and independent traders known to man (well ok, known to Scotland or Glasgow even). Get yourself along for the ultimate Sunday afternoon filled with brilliant shopping, top notch eating and legendary drinking. Boom!
Sunday 3rd April
Do Shopping Differently
Shop. Eat. Drink. Repeat
Delicious food. Outstanding beer.
Child friendly. Dog friendly.
12pm – 5pm
Drygate, 85 Drygate G4 0UT
Bottled Love, Bumble Buttonz, ByRois, Claire Barclay Draws, Bits&Bobs, Design by Von, doris does doodles, East End Press, Exotic African Treats – E.A.T, Emma Neale Handmade, Eyedresser, L.G Artisan, Lola Polooza Design, Maleys, Maze of Lace, Pammie Annie, Pipsqueak Preserves, RedApple Designs, Sad Panda Printing, Silver Sky Creations, Sweet CupKates Bakery, Tea with Jud, Tylers Attic, Upcycle Scotland, Vintage Perfumista, Wiktor Screen Print
This section: Shopping, Vintage and Retro Clothing
- Great Styles from Around the Globe at Jasmine Boutique – Gallery
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Porcelain by Nancy Smillie
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Cake At Number 8: Cupcakes Against Covid
- Houlihan Pharmacy launches Automated Prescription Collection Service.
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- The Glasgow Guild – Christmas 2019
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- Christmas Tech Sale at The Dream Machine
- George Square Christmas Market 2019
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow
- Festive Hampers and Gifts at Eusebi
- Hotel du Vin 1 Devonshire Christmas Market 2019
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- Christmas Fair Riverside Museum 2019
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Christmas Fayre House for an Art Lover, Glasgow