Carry on Sleuthing, Waterstones Argyle St, Friday, April 8, 2016
Carry on Sleuthing
Belayed by Murder
Friday, April 8, 2016 at 7 PM – 8:30 PM
Waterstones Argyle St
Help crack amateur sleuth Letitia Luvibod solve the murder of hated lawyer Hiram Grabbitt on board the SS Naughty Nigel. Sift through the evidence, hear the suspects speak, gasp in awe as the culprit is revealed, wonder at the cast’s acting ability, groan at the jokes, head for the nearest bar.
Admission is free (but we may charge you to get out again).
Please reserve the space by calling the store on 0141 248 4814.
Copies of the authors’ books will be on sale.
Crime writers Caro Ramsay, Theresa Talbot, Michael J. Malone and Douglas Skelton make absolute fools of themselves in a radio-style murder mystery. Space is limited so to book a seat please call the store on 0141 248 4814.
Waterstones, 174-176 Argyle Street, Glasgow G2 8BT
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, What's on Glasgow: Students, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020