Torch Light Parade 2017, St Andrew’s Day Glasgow
Saint Andrews Day – Thursday 30th November 2017
Come along and be part of a special event to mark Scotland’s Patron Saint Day with a spectacular community torchlight parade through the west end of Glasgow.
Buy a torch and join the procession as it moves through the west end, accompanied by pipe bands, musicians and fire dancers.
Advance cost is £8 including booking fee and a donation to charity.
Non-torchbearers can join the Parade for £3 with a special wrist band.
For launch week only torches will be £6 and from 5.01pm on Tuesday, 10 October, torches will be full price, £8. Wrist bands will be on sale for £3 throughout for those who want to participate in the parade but don’t want to hold a torch.
Children under 16 cannot hold a torch but are invited to purchase a wrist band instead. Free glow sticks will be given to children taking part.
Please note that dogs aren’t allowed in the parade.
For full details and to book please visit the website via the button below. Enter discount code EARLYBIRD at checkout for torch discount.
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- West End Festival 2021
- Govan Stones Music Festival