The Wedding Planner, OranMor
The Hilarious New Musical Comedy
By Gillian Duffy and Alyson Orr
Tuesday 29 October, 2019, 7 p.m.- 10 p.m.
The Venue, OranMor, Top of Byres Road, Glasgow G12 8QX
Mairi has her dream job running the ‘I Do’ wedding agency, planning that special day for brides to be all over the country. But it’s not all plain sailing – she has to deal with Bridezillas, Wild Hen Nights and making sure there’s always plenty of Prosecco on tap!
Mairi is also fed up being single; she can’t wait to find her Mr Right -she’s on every dating site there is, but she still can’t find her Prince Charming. And to make matters worse, her colleagues Rose and Belle are both in relationships.
As Mairi continues to search for romance, she stumbles upon a secret that threatens to plunge the agency into chaos and ruin everything for an unsuspecting bride to be.
The Wedding Planners is the hilarious girls’ night out you won’t want to miss!
- The Acoustic Night Special Nice ‘n’ Sleazy
- The World I Fell Out Of – Melanie Reid
- Vivian French and The Giant’s Tea Party
- COP26 Global Event In Glasgow – Seeks Volunteers
- Fright Fest Glasgow Film Festival Online 2021
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Burns Celebration Online Tannahill Centre
- Janey Godley’s Big Burns Supper Online
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Sav Aiello Yoga Savvy Classes
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Opening Celebration Concert – Celtic Connections 2021 Online
- Announcement Full Programme Celtic Connections Online Festival 2021
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again