Addicted The Musical Websters Theatre Glasgow
26 an 27 September, 2019
Addicted The Musical tells the story of a brother and sister’s struggle with drug and alcohol addiction. A tragi-comic tale, with songs that reflect the pain and despair, the joy and the sorrow of those caught in that trap.
At times hilarious, at times sad, the narrative introduces us to a group of characters we can recognise and to whom we can relate. There’s a lot of help available to those trapped in this hell, but no-one but you can reach for the lifeline. And that’s not easy when you’re Addicted.
Ticket prices include £1.50 admin fee per ticket. Fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day.
More about Websters Bar, Restaurant and Theatre
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow
- Connect Choir, Cottiers Theatre
- Christina Bianco – ‘Diva-filled Show’ at Cottiers
- Tron Creative Presents: Table Read 6
- Rabbie: Scotland’s Superstar – Websters Theatre
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- East Dunbartonshire Schools Jazz Orchestra and Percussion Ensemble Easter Concert
- Tram Direct presents ‘Islets of Silence’ (The C Word)
- The Three Gospels of Jimmy Reid by Kevin P. Gilday
- Are We Being Deported Now?
- Eight Songs For A Mad King at Cottiers
- The Snow Queen Scottish Ballet
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019