The Summit Is Now, ProjectAbility, 4 March – 4 April 2015
The Summit – It Is Now
Dates: 04 Mar 2015 – 04 Apr 2015
Preview: Wednesday 4th March, 2pm-4pm
Project Ability Gallery & Trongate 103 Foyer
Ten of the top international supported art studios will be showing work by two or more of their artists for the International Summit for Learning Disability Artists and their Support Studios.
Over three days in March (4th-6th), the artists will come together to share their practice, learn from each other and celebrate their creativity. Project Ability’s home in the award winning Trongate 103 in the centre of Glasgow will be transformed with each organisation exhibiting in specially constructed galleries throughout the building.
The attending studios are Arts Project Australia (Australia), Venture Arts (UK), Action Space (UK), Inuti (Sweden), KCAT (Ireland), Atelier 5 (Germany), Celf O Gwmpas (Wales), In-Definite Arts (Canada), Kaarisilta (Finland), Nina Haggerty Centre (Canada).
We will be open late on Thursday 5th March, 6pm-8pm for the launch of our Aspire publication.
The programme of the Summit can be downloaded here. The exhibitions will continue until Saturday 4th April.
Follow the latest information on our social networks: #TheSummit
103 Trongate, G1 5HD
This section: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
- Ghost Signs Glasgow Exhibition Tour
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Winnie Herbstein – Dampbusters at CCA
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Lifting The Lid on Whistler at the Hunterian
- Willie Sutherland – Evolution of Wa at CCA
- Glasgow School of Art Digital Showcase 2021
- A Spotlight on Jack Knox – Compass Gallery
- The Hunterian: Jimmy Robert: Tobacco Flower
- 100 Years of the Barras Photography Exhibition
- Contemporary Quilt Group, The Auld Kirk
- ProjectAbility – Online Exhibition ‘Altered Space’
- SWG3 Opens New Gallery – Yard Life
- Joan Eardley Centenary – Writers Celebrate her work
- The Joan Eardley Centenary Celebration
- At Home Artist’s Talk: GOMA
- The Dance of the Lunar Creatrix – Marianne Wilson
- Greenpeace – Kelvin Way’s Low-Traffic Neighbourhood
- Winter Art Club for Kids – Paper Bag Portraits
- Glasgow Greenpeace – Kelvin Way Valentine’s Day