The Summit Is Now, ProjectAbility, 4 March – 4 April 2015
The Summit – It Is Now
Dates: 04 Mar 2015 – 04 Apr 2015
Preview: Wednesday 4th March, 2pm-4pm
Project Ability Gallery & Trongate 103 Foyer
Ten of the top international supported art studios will be showing work by two or more of their artists for the International Summit for Learning Disability Artists and their Support Studios.
Over three days in March (4th-6th), the artists will come together to share their practice, learn from each other and celebrate their creativity. Project Ability’s home in the award winning Trongate 103 in the centre of Glasgow will be transformed with each organisation exhibiting in specially constructed galleries throughout the building.
The attending studios are Arts Project Australia (Australia), Venture Arts (UK), Action Space (UK), Inuti (Sweden), KCAT (Ireland), Atelier 5 (Germany), Celf O Gwmpas (Wales), In-Definite Arts (Canada), Kaarisilta (Finland), Nina Haggerty Centre (Canada).
We will be open late on Thursday 5th March, 6pm-8pm for the launch of our Aspire publication.
The programme of the Summit can be downloaded here. The exhibitions will continue until Saturday 4th April.
Follow the latest information on our social networks: #TheSummit
103 Trongate, G1 5HD
This section: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
- The Tell Tale Rooms with Andrew Kötting
- Artists’ Christmas Fayre
- Stage and Screen Exhibition at The Hunterian
- A Stone, A Spark and A Shard of Glass Exhibition
- The Lush Exhibition – Project-Ability
- Colour Stories of the Glasgow Style, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- ‘Revolutionary Colour: A Tour of British Art’, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- Glasgow Doors Open Days – It Was The Loom That Broke My Heart
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club, Art Show, Ardardan Garden Centre
- Wednesday Wanders at The Whisky Bond
- GI Oils Exhibition – From East to West
- Sogo Arts – Art by Tommy
- Drawing Together Project – Refugee Festival Scotland
- Banksy at GOMA – Cut and Run
- Paintings on Railings at West Fest
- Robert Burns Photography Exhibition – A Window On Ukraine
- REVEAL – previously Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair
- Mary Quant Fashion Revolutionary at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- A Rare Glimpse of Shakespeare’s First Folio at The Hunterian Art Gallery
- Maryhill is Wonderful – photography exhibition of the people of Maryhill