The Real Junk Food Project: Pop-Up Dinner Friday, 6 November 2015 7 p.m. The Project Cafe
The Real Junk Food Project: Pop-Up Dinner
Friday, 6 November 2015
The Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew Street, Glasgow G3
The Real Junk Food Project Glasgow is holding its first pay-as-you-feel pop up dinner at The Project Cafe on Friday 6th November!
A big thank you to The Project Cafe on Renfrew Street who have kindly offered us their venue for the evening for freshly cooked intercepted food to be served. There will be a BYOB corkage fee of £2 which will go to the Cafe to cover their costs.
Please arrive at 7pm for a 7.30pm dinner (it will be a three course dinner with table service and everyone will be served at the same time). Booking not necessary but it would be handy to get an indication of numbers as places are limited.
The dinner will be pay-as-you-feel with your donations going to The Scottish Association for Mental Health – SAMH – many of those involved with The Real Food Project have been affected by mental health issues or know someone that has.
SAMH run a garden in Edinburgh providing support and training to people recovering from mental health problems and hopefully some day there will be a similar one in Glasgowt o grow some produce to use at a RJFP dinner…
- Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Cottiers At Home – Beer Garden Takeaway Extended Menu, Bottle Shop, Beer Garden Reopening
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Stuck in the Suburbs – Refuweegee
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- Mother India Cafe – Takeaway and Uber Eats
- The Atom: A Love Affair GFT watch online
- BAKOSÓ: AFROBEATS DE CUBA FILM – Africa in Motion
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Beatson puts fun into fundraising – online quizz
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Glasgow Window Art Festival – High Street and Saltmarket