The Opera Boys Cottiers
14 March 2019
8:00 pm – 10:10 pm
During the last 5 years The Opera Boys have performed over 1000 concerts to 10s of thousands of delighted audience members worldwide!
They are a small, elite team of opera boys who are truly some of the UK’s finest classically trained voices with training from London’s Royal Academy of Music.
The boys have performed lead roles on London’s West End and on Broadway in New York. They have performed as backing vocalists for many big names including Tom Jones, Elton John and Russell Watson, and there has even been an appearance on The Eurovision Song Contest.
This is a seated event.
Tickets sold as General Admission (you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium)
Tickets £21.50 Adults/£19.50 Concessions/£19.50 Children (ticket prices incl. £1.50 per ticket admin fee which will be added at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day)
There will be ONE interval
Please note, box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. Phone messages and emails to the Box Office are checked at least once a day, Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Email confirmations and print at home tickets are currently NOT being delivered to ‘@icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com’ email addresses. Having confirmed that the issue is not with Seat Adviser’s mail server, we are now waiting on Apple to determine the root cause and eventual solution. In the meantime, please use an alternative non-Apple email address where possible.
Tickets are also available from other suppliers. If Cottiers’ allocation of tickets is sold out, it may still be possible to purchase from other ticket vendors. Please check online for more information.
Tel: 0141 357 4000
Cottiers Bar, Restaurant & Theatre
93-95 Hyndland St
Bar & Restaurant
Tel: 0141 357 5825
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events, Music, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Hannah Rarity at Cottiers (rescheduled)
- Kim Edgar and Rhona Macfarlane at Cottiers
- Scotland on Tour – The Rum Shack, Glasgow
- The Paul McKenna Band – Websters Theatre
- The Mould That Changed The World – Websters Theatre
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Beyond the Rainbow (100th Birthday Celebration for Judy Garland)
- Ashton Lane Stre-EAT FEST
- Glasgow Literary Lounge at the Scotia Bar
- We Belong To Glasgow – a night for Refuweegee
- Gathered Together, Independance at Tramway
- Seventeen Years of Southside Sessions
- TRNSMT Festival, Pre-party
- Merchant City: Surge presents Club Supreme Road Show
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- The Homebird Sessions at Cottiers
- Restricted Code, The Glad Cafe
- Chris McGlade: Forgiveness- Websters Theatre
- Pippin The Musical at Websters
- Goldilocks Goes to Greece, Summer Panto OranMor