The Great Big Mackintosh Bus Tour, Glasgow
21 July, 2018 . 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Hop on the Vintage Bus (courtesy of Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust).
Visit all of the main Mackintosh attractions including Mackintosh House, The Hunterian, Kelvin Hall, Kelvingrove, Scotland Street School, Mackintosh Queens Cross, The Lighthouse and The Willow Tearoom.
Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust
Download PDF Leaflet with full details.
- Conal Doherty – Vision and Peace Be Me
- Landmarks: Hugh MacDiarmid’s Brownsbank
- Compass Gallery – Gregor Smith Exhibition
- Truck Art at The Mela
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- From the Studio of Alasdair Gray – Sale Great Western Auctions
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- Window Works by Sean Ellcombe RGI Glasgow
- John Byrne at 80 – Glasgow Print Studio
- Kayus Bankole & Kei Miller: Edinburgh Book Festival
- Govanhill Baths Archive Showcase
- Govanhill International Festival 2020
- Banner Promenade, The Deep End
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum Reopens
- Compass Gallery Glasgow – Anna Molin Exhibition
- Celebrating Diversity Festival
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Ghazal: the phone – poem by Rizwan Akhtar
- In Times of Self-Isolation poem by Rizwan Akhtar