The Great Big Mackintosh Bus Tour, Glasgow
21 July, 2018 . 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Hop on the Vintage Bus (courtesy of Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust).
Visit all of the main Mackintosh attractions including Mackintosh House, The Hunterian, Kelvin Hall, Kelvingrove, Scotland Street School, Mackintosh Queens Cross, The Lighthouse and The Willow Tearoom.
Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust
Download PDF Leaflet with full details.
- Women’s Library – In Conversation with Paria Goodarzi
- Glasgow School of Art Digital Showcase 2021
- A Spotlight on Jack Knox – Compass Gallery
- The Hunterian: Jimmy Robert: Tobacco Flower
- 100 Years of the Barras Photography Exhibition
- Contemporary Quilt Group, The Auld Kirk
- ProjectAbility – Online Exhibition ‘Altered Space’
- SWG3 Opens New Gallery – Yard Life
- Joan Eardley Centenary – Writers Celebrate her work
- Ghazal: Soul’s Food – Rizwan Akhtar
- The Joan Eardley Centenary Celebration
- At Home Artist’s Talk: GOMA
- The Dance of the Lunar Creatrix – Marianne Wilson
- Glesga Banter: Celebration of Weegie Culture
- Greenpeace – Kelvin Way’s Low-Traffic Neighbourhood
- Winter Art Club for Kids – Paper Bag Portraits
- Glasgow Greenpeace – Kelvin Way Valentine’s Day
- Virtual Guided Tour of Barcelona’s Picasso Museum and the Gaudi
- Street Level Photography: In Focus, Brexit Tears
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper