The Great Big Mackintosh Bus Tour, Glasgow
21 July, 2018 . 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Hop on the Vintage Bus (courtesy of Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust).
Visit all of the main Mackintosh attractions including Mackintosh House, The Hunterian, Kelvin Hall, Kelvingrove, Scotland Street School, Mackintosh Queens Cross, The Lighthouse and The Willow Tearoom.
Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust
Download PDF Leaflet with full details.
- Glesga Banter: Celebration of Weegie Culture
- Greenpeace – Kelvin Way’s Low-Traffic Neighbourhood
- Winter Art Club for Kids – Paper Bag Portraits
- Glasgow Greenpeace – Kelvin Way Valentine’s Day
- Virtual Guided Tour of Barcelona’s Picasso Museum and the Gaudi
- Street Level Photography: In Focus, Brexit Tears
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- This is not the time to be the bad Angel by Jim Byrne
- Poetry by Hafsah Bashir
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Conal Doherty – Vision and Peace Be Me
- Landmarks: Hugh MacDiarmid’s Brownsbank
- Compass Gallery – Gregor Smith Exhibition
- Truck Art at The Mela
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- From the Studio of Alasdair Gray – Sale Great Western Auctions
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- Window Works by Sean Ellcombe RGI Glasgow
- John Byrne at 80 – Glasgow Print Studio