The Great Big Mackintosh Bus Tour, Glasgow
21 July, 2018 . 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Hop on the Vintage Bus (courtesy of Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust).
Visit all of the main Mackintosh attractions including Mackintosh House, The Hunterian, Kelvin Hall, Kelvingrove, Scotland Street School, Mackintosh Queens Cross, The Lighthouse and The Willow Tearoom.
Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust
Download PDF Leaflet with full details.
- Alasdair Gray’s Lanark: A World Made on Paper – The Hunterian
- ‘Workaround’ – Charlie Hammond at The Hunterian
- Artist Aid Ukraine – The Pentagon, Glasgow
- Exhibition: Origin of WA – Before the Mask
- John Patrick Byrne – A Big Adventure
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2022 review Pat Byrne
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2022
- Making Imagined Objects – The Second Alasdair Gray Conference
- Fragments, Fragmentation and Fractures, RGI
- ‘Faces of Kabul’ – Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Ataraxie at Sonica Festival
- Still Life – Sogo Gallery, Glasgow
- Sonica Glasgow 2022 – Art for the Visually Minded
- Glasgow Society of Women Artists, Lillie Gallery Spring 2022
- A Valentine’s Day Poem by Rizwan Akhtar
- Home Grown In Glasgow – a poem for International Women’s Day by Ruby McCann
- Poetry for Valentine’s Day by Finola Scott
- A Visit to Kelvingrove
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations