The Glasgow Guild – Christmas 2019
Pop into the showroom and be inspired
Open 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Tuesday – Saturday
The Glasgow Guild specialise in antique furniture restoration and upholstery, utilising the best traditional techniques and the finest materials.
New Collection of Fine Antique Furniture
Their new collection of Fine Antique Furniture includes rare, museum-quality, collectable furniture by E.W. Godwin, Frits Henningsen, E.A. Taylor, Liberty of London, Waring & Gillow and Wylie & Lochhead; all available to purchase now at their showroom and workshop on Garnethill.
Also part of the collection, they have the most exceptionally refined bedroom chairs, a selection of lighting, European porcelain and a vast selection of cushions for Christmas.
Over the past six years they have completed commissions for private and corporate clients including Glasgow City Chambers, Dumfries House, Carskiey House and country estates.
Hosting Guests for Christmas Dinner
If you are hosting guests for Christmas dinner why not consider refreshing your dining room chairs in time for your guests arriving. They can help you find the perfect design from their extensive range of designer fabrics from France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Sweden, America, Scotland and England not normally available except through interior designers.
The Glasgow Guild
265 Renfrew Street, Glasgow G3 6TT
0779 295 9057
This section: Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, interior design, Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping
- Spring Blossom Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Spring Blossom review Pat Byrne
- Glasgow Film Festival – Rosa’s Wedding review by Pat Byrne
- Yer Old Faither review by Pat Byrne
- CLIC Sargent – World Book Day Fundraiser
- Zero Waste Sunday Social – fast fashion and textile waste
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Catharsis
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- Glesga Banter: Celebration of Weegie Culture
- ‘Afterthought’ Debut Single – Becki Rutherford
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Crossways Literary Festival 2021 – Online
- Glasgow Greenpeace – Kelvin Way Valentine’s Day
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Three Course February Menu – Eusebi
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 Industry Focus Progamme
- Francesca Baird: blogging about autism – School Days
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- BMX Bandits at St Luke’s
- Hand Made Guitars – Glasgow