The Glasgow Guild – Christmas 2019
Pop into the showroom and be inspired
Open 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Tuesday – Saturday
The Glasgow Guild specialise in antique furniture restoration and upholstery, utilising the best traditional techniques and the finest materials.
New Collection of Fine Antique Furniture
Their new collection of Fine Antique Furniture includes rare, museum-quality, collectable furniture by E.W. Godwin, Frits Henningsen, E.A. Taylor, Liberty of London, Waring & Gillow and Wylie & Lochhead; all available to purchase now at their showroom and workshop on Garnethill.
Also part of the collection, they have the most exceptionally refined bedroom chairs, a selection of lighting, European porcelain and a vast selection of cushions for Christmas.
Over the past six years they have completed commissions for private and corporate clients including Glasgow City Chambers, Dumfries House, Carskiey House and country estates.
Hosting Guests for Christmas Dinner
If you are hosting guests for Christmas dinner why not consider refreshing your dining room chairs in time for your guests arriving. They can help you find the perfect design from their extensive range of designer fabrics from France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Sweden, America, Scotland and England not normally available except through interior designers.
The Glasgow Guild
265 Renfrew Street, Glasgow G3 6TT
0779 295 9057
This section: Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, interior design, Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping
- John Byrne’s 80th Birthday Bash, Paisley Book Festival 2020 review by Pat Byrne
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance Fundraiser at Murrayfield
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 – Short Film Festival Programme
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Special Events
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Alasdair Gray – Omnium Gatherum
- Dunkeld and Birnam, Helen Rose’s Outdoor Diary February 2020
- Paisley Book Festival: Opening Night: Radical Renfrewshire
- Glasgow Film Festival – Programme Announced 2020
- Largs and Knock Hill January 2020
- Celtic Connections: Field Music with Tenement and Temple, Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Celtic Connections 2020 – Fionnuala Boyle
- Benny Lynch Heritage Trail, Calton Bar
- Val McDermid Crime Writer – Creative Conversations
- The Snow Queen Scottish Ballet
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz review by Fionnuala Boyle
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019