The Glasgow Guild – Christmas 2019
Pop into the showroom and be inspired
Open 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Tuesday – Saturday
The Glasgow Guild specialise in antique furniture restoration and upholstery, utilising the best traditional techniques and the finest materials.
New Collection of Fine Antique Furniture
Their new collection of Fine Antique Furniture includes rare, museum-quality, collectable furniture by E.W. Godwin, Frits Henningsen, E.A. Taylor, Liberty of London, Waring & Gillow and Wylie & Lochhead; all available to purchase now at their showroom and workshop on Garnethill.
Also part of the collection, they have the most exceptionally refined bedroom chairs, a selection of lighting, European porcelain and a vast selection of cushions for Christmas.
Over the past six years they have completed commissions for private and corporate clients including Glasgow City Chambers, Dumfries House, Carskiey House and country estates.
Hosting Guests for Christmas Dinner
If you are hosting guests for Christmas dinner why not consider refreshing your dining room chairs in time for your guests arriving. They can help you find the perfect design from their extensive range of designer fabrics from France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Sweden, America, Scotland and England not normally available except through interior designers.
The Glasgow Guild
265 Renfrew Street, Glasgow G3 6TT
0779 295 9057
This section: Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, interior design, Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Helen Rose’s Outdoor Diary, Kelvingrove Park, Glasgow. July 2020
- Jasmine – Reopening After Lockdown
- Great Styles from Around the Globe at Jasmine Boutique – Gallery
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Bob Law’s Blog: Lockdown – Nature in Glasgow
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 – Jazz on a Summer’s Day review by Pat Byrne
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- John Byrne’s 80th Birthday Bash, Paisley Book Festival 2020 review by Pat Byrne
- In Times of Self-Isolation poem by Rizwan Akhtar
- Sound & Vision Drive-In at Riverside Museum
- Do You Remember Marseilles Charity Single
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- Mother India Cafe – Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Historic Significance of Ellisland Farm, Centre for Robert Burns
- Best of Africa in Motion Shorts – Shoeshine screening online
- Helen Rose’s Outdoor Diary – Glasgow Botanic Gardens
- Performance Cancelled by Pat Byrne
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser