The Glasgow Guild – Christmas 2019
Pop into the showroom and be inspired
Open 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Tuesday – Saturday
The Glasgow Guild specialise in antique furniture restoration and upholstery, utilising the best traditional techniques and the finest materials.
New Collection of Fine Antique Furniture
Their new collection of Fine Antique Furniture includes rare, museum-quality, collectable furniture by E.W. Godwin, Frits Henningsen, E.A. Taylor, Liberty of London, Waring & Gillow and Wylie & Lochhead; all available to purchase now at their showroom and workshop on Garnethill.
Also part of the collection, they have the most exceptionally refined bedroom chairs, a selection of lighting, European porcelain and a vast selection of cushions for Christmas.
Over the past six years they have completed commissions for private and corporate clients including Glasgow City Chambers, Dumfries House, Carskiey House and country estates.
Hosting Guests for Christmas Dinner
If you are hosting guests for Christmas dinner why not consider refreshing your dining room chairs in time for your guests arriving. They can help you find the perfect design from their extensive range of designer fabrics from France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Sweden, America, Scotland and England not normally available except through interior designers.
The Glasgow Guild
265 Renfrew Street, Glasgow G3 6TT
0779 295 9057
This section: Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, interior design, Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Janine Jansen: Falling for Stradivari, GFT
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Eglinton Country Park – Helen Rose Outdoors
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- Wully Davidson’s Bus Pass Rambles: Warm Day in the West Highlands
- Riverside Festival 2021
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- Glasgow Connects, Glasgow Science Festival 2021
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Women’s Work, Nature and the Colonies – Climate Change Screenings
- Clydeside Creative Cafe – Out and About in Clydebank
- Wully Davidson’s Blog: Isle of Gigha
- Carbeth Big Hut Party – Gala Day
- ‘There’s a Problem with Dad’ by Carlos Alba
- Helen Rose Outdoors Diary – Borders Abbeys Way
- Bob Law: Walks and Photography – Kilpatrick Hills balcony trails